Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Honeymoon, LFL and NFR all had critical acclaim, this isn’t new to her, whats new is the media coverage of it and the industry actually actively acknowledging it through awards and journalism.

Β 

Critical acclaim? I mean I might not give two fucks about NFR but it's the only album of hers that actually had critical acclaim in the true sense of the word. The others had mixed to positive reviews at best.

I think she just has it done and on the 4th is just gonna tweet that it's out and that's gonna be it

~~~My body is stuck in the oceanΒ ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xUΒ My mind is lost in the universe***Β 

Is it going to be a worldwide release? Is it out in NZ?

i checked spotify but it's not there lolΒ 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

there's no way she could be lying about this because she actually gave a specific date, i dont think she's ever lied about dates before when she's spoken specifically of them, yeah sure if she had said early january id be skeptical but she said the 4th for a reason, surely, lana im trusting you this time

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

Since there has been no follow-up info like she said in the IGTV video I'm not expecting this to come out tomorrow or for like 2 weeksΒ 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i checked spotify but it's not there lolΒ 

Β 

Β 

Will it be out on Spotify since it’s not really music?

Β 

Like FallingCherry, I don't think ti will be out on Spotify or Apple Music. Apple books or anywhere audiobooks are sold, but not the streaming services. Plus she said the profits would go (in part), to Native American associations, so I'm thinking we'll have a fixed price on this one.Β 

Since there has been no follow-up info like she said in the IGTV video I'm not expecting this to come out tomorrow or for like 2 weeksΒ 

exactly! i think if it was still due tomorrow she'd have mentioned it by now right?

Wq9zHLl.jpg