Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

I don't want to be insensitive but, if you're a public figure, a millionaire and live in Los Angeles, aren't you like able to have the very best doctors in the world, with the most high quality medication etc etc? Damn. I hope it's only the flu!! :(

Even the world's best doctor cannot cure a flu lol

yeah well but once you get the virus, symptoms show 14 days later. so a ton of people could have it without knowing it, and might be spreading the virus all over. she is SO social with her fans, imagine not saying hi to them and kissing them and hugging them because you are afraid of it.

i'm not saying she didn't lose her voice, maybe she subconsciously doesn't want to go

and you don't have to live near the illness to freak out. people freak out anyways.

but yeah the virus sounds like random

It's not like she'll perfom in China. I think I speak for all Europeans when I say we're living an absolute normal life. It's been a month or so since the news on the virus started and there's some confirmed cases but no major risk, almost all of them are from people who've been to China recently, there's been a very low human-to-human local infection rate here and pratically everyone is being cured. 

She doesn't seem hypochondriac, I doubt she would cancel a tour over a virus.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I do hope she gets better soon! I have had to cancel some shows of hers last minute before so I know how much it sucks for everyone who made plans. Especially airplane or other travel plans. It's not as easy as you get your concert ticket money back and all is good. Hopefully it will be a reschedule situation and not a total cancelation. 

Let's all hope this is the end of the smoking/vaping... 

Even the world's best doctor cannot cure a flu lol

I know, but still! It's so surprising that even the most privileged can get sick lol.

Damn yall :rip:

this is what her ass gets for smoking its so nasty, I hope the fans that defended her smoking ass 24/7 are happy

anyways im happy because she will rest her voice and shell get a new one, hopefully her doctor advised her a vocal coach cause her technique is non existent

i will love you until the end of time.

Could really just be an illness though or two different ones back to back. Around August-September I remember having a cold/sore throat like thing for like 5 or 6 weeks. Seemed to have it for 3 weeks then it went away then came back for another 3 weeks. First time it ever happened to me and it really only affected my throat and voice not my nose or other cold type symptoms.

anyways im happy because she will rest her voice and shell get a new one, hopefully her doctor advised her a vocal coach cause her technique is non existent

this is kinda what i was thinking - if nothing else perhaps she'll need to get back on her feet w singing and for that she'll get a coach maybe?? and then her voice will feel a little more trained?? i love her voice as it is ofc but she's clearly not v confident with it or even eager to prove she can sing amazingly so this might, in the long run, make her shows much better

Wq9zHLl.jpg

anyways were all very disappointed here in Amsterdam but oh well, what can we do. 

awww omg :( well on the plus side amsterdam is awesome so maybe you guys can arrange to do something? go to a coffee shop, smoke a j and insist they play lana all night?! i'm so sorry for you guys, my gig was on the 26th and that was bad enough but i can't even imagine finding out the day before !!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

awww omg :( well on the plus side amsterdam is awesome so maybe you guys can arrange to do something? go to a coffee shop, smoke a j and insist they play lana all night?! i'm so sorry for you guys, my gig was on the 26th and that was bad enough but i can't even imagine finding out the day before !!

were kinda trying to figure out what to do after amsterdam haha

cuz we have booked hotels for every date and transportation etc but its not really worth it to go to london just for 2 nights.

trying to rearrange stuff rn without losing too much money

image.png

were kinda trying to figure out what to do after amsterdam haha

cuz we have booked hotels for every date and transportation etc but its not really worth it to go to london just for 2 nights.

trying to rearrange stuff rn without losing too much money

of course, that seems stressful! can any of the hotels be refunded?

Wq9zHLl.jpg

of course, that seems stressful! can any of the hotels be refunded?

yup, except for 2 i was able to get a refund on all of them. still sucks cuz its about 170€ and thats withlut the now useless train tix lol

image.png

yup, except for 2 i was able to get a refund on all of them. still sucks cuz its about 170€ and thats withlut the now useless train tix lol

im so sorry  :crai: i really hope you guys are able to figure something out - if you need any advice or suggestions if you do end up coming to england let me know!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Not by any means saying we should bully her....... but this is a great chance for HEAPS of us to express our disappointment and dissatisfaction with how her she has handled a lot of things in her career the past few years. Not only has she cancelled last minute almost every time she’s cancelled now, but the level of unprofessionalism is starting to exceed that of a “celebrity tired of being a celebrity”. She’s a grown ass woman who is intelligent and KNOWS she should not be handling things like this. All I’m saying is, if we’re hard enough, we can instill change

Ngl I’m kinda happy, I wasn’t looking forward to the show....

this. How can anyone look forward to a Lana show anymore? It’s the same set list, same lifeless dancers, same uncoordinated band, same lazy ass woman singing the only songs she can remember from her catalog, and a bunch of unmannered and feral gays screaming at her.

Hopefully she'll get professional help to quit smoking properly and maybe it will be a shock to the system for her. She desperately needs vocal lessons to so maybe some good will come out of it.

My heart goes out to y'all who were going and who've booked hotels,travel etc. It's much harder to get refunds in those areas xx

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

How can anyone look forward to a Lana show anymore? It’s the same set list, same lifeless dancers, same uncoordinated band, same lazy ass woman singing the only songs she can remember from her catalog, and a bunch of unmannered and feral gays screaming at her.

This is another reason why I don't mind the cancellation. Am I really missing out on anything?  :tsk:

I actually feel like this could be to do with the Corona virus because recently we've gotten more outbreaks in the UK and I'm sure there are more in other EU countries. Lana could be ill but she lies quite a bit so it's hard to know for certain

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven