Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

I find it very strange that she hasn't said anything yet idk, i believe her but it kinda makes me think that maybe there's something else going on. Although lately she seemed excited, i remember that video she posted when norman came out in which she said she wanted to keep doing things, idk like she is even recording the new album, and btw this last week she's been posting things on ig and it seemed that she was fine so it's weird, she is usually very nice with us but this is so unprofessional tbh 

Of course people are bringing the narrative of "she doesn't owe you anything!!1!" into this... people paid hundreds for tickets, flights, hotels, cancelling work, etc. We're owed something. We're owed at least a tweet. That's barely anything at all. It's selfish and childish to call off a whole leg of the tour and not mention it on your own social media. She's been hanging out with friends for the past few weeks, not bedridden and on the verge of death, too sick to post.

locals only

Of course people are bringing the narrative of "she doesn't owe you anything!!1!" into this... people paid hundreds for tickets, flights, hotels, cancelling work, etc. We're owed something. We're owed at least a tweet. That's barely anything at all. It's selfish and childish to call off a whole leg of the tour and not mention it on your own social media. She's been hanging out with friends for the past few weeks, not bedridden and on the verge of death, too sick to post.

A Tweet or instagram post would really be the least she could do especially since it's not just one show but an entire leg of the tour and it doesn't take longer than a minute to type a quick message. 

HOWEVER I will also say, the only thing she owes fans other than that is a refund for the tickets. Paying for hotels, flight tickets etc. is everyone's own risk and responsibility. 

Adding as well the god awful Laura Ingalls outfits...

I'm okay if she wants to go the Kate Bush route - release albums and never tour.

Laura Ingalls outfits sent me :thumb3: 

And yes she should just release albums... she can do her hollywood bowl yearly concert or smth since that's the only place she seems to give a shit about. 

A Tweet or instagram post would really be the least she could do especially since it's not just one show but an entire leg of the tour and it doesn't take longer than a minute to type a quick message. 

HOWEVER I will also say, the only thing she owes fans other than that is a refund for the tickets. Paying for hotels, flight tickets etc. is everyone's own risk and responsibility. 

Of course she doesn't owe anyone for hotels or flight tickets etc, I was saying that more to emphasize that this isn't like a friend cancelled last minute or like she was doing us a favour - thousands of people have been planning around this for months. They're owed more than an email (the day before in some cases) and automatic refund. Then again, I'm not expecting much seeing as she couldn't be bothered to let her own backup dancers know lol. I'm very, very skeptical that this is the absolute earliest she knew for sure she couldn't make it lol.

locals only

Of course she doesn't owe anyone for hotels or flight tickets etc, I was saying that more to emphasize that this isn't like a friend cancelled last minute or like she was doing us a favour - thousands of people have been planning around this for months. They're owed more than an email (the day before in some cases) and automatic refund. Then again, I'm not expecting much seeing as she couldn't be bothered to let her own backup dancers know lol. I'm very, very skeptical that this is the absolute earliest she knew for sure she couldn't make it lol.

Yeah that‘s true for sure. Everything‘s very unorganized as always... makes you wonder what she has managers for if they cant even tell her to repost her reason to her stories or to a post...

Maybe she just wants to release albums and call it a day, but touring brings in a lot of money and albums don’t sell as well in this era of streaming. She probably has to tour.

Or maybe she does like touring but just comes off as lazy and uninterested most of time, who knows lol.

She does like touring, she has expressed it countless times. But then just shit happens, that's the way she is. As a huge fan myself who, as I said, will always pay to see her, this was the first time I wasn't so damn excited to see her, because this tour is a mess and a half.

LA To The Moon was flawfree.

Touring is the biggest money maker in the music industry nowadays so yeah there’s no way in hell that Interscope will allow her not to tour.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

First of all I’m sorry to anyone who had tickets to see her in Europe and is dealing with the sadness of this situation. My heart goes out to you.

Second, there are so many different explanations of what could be going on and so many reasons why she would cancel. I personally do believe she is sick. Maybe she is trying to get the shows rescheduled and is waiting to make an announcement on Instagram or whatever until she has better news. We know she’s private. I doubt we are going to get a post with extreme detail about what’s going on. If her voice is in jeopardy or something, I would hope she’s focused on getting better and taking care of herself and not about posting on Instagram although I do agree that the whole thing sucks.

And yes she should just release albums... she can do her hollywood bowl yearly concert or smth since that's the only place she seems to give a shit about. 

lmao watch her have a hollywood bowl residency or some shit and only la gays get to attend it

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

been biting my tongue on this because i was told i wasn't owed shit but im snapping

i think its extremely disrespectful of her to not even issue a personal statement, when if im honest, i don't even think the email statement was written by her. it's so brief and explains nothing. i know that if she is ill, she doesn't want to be on social media but at the end of the day it only takes a few minutes, if that, to post something on instagram or a tweet.

as someone said some fans spent so much money on travel, me included, that we can't get refunded. for her to stay silent is just wrong in my opinion. i know its only been a few days but to feel disappointed and then left in silence is weird.

i think something is up with her. i wouldn't be surprised if she's not sick at all seeing how she seemed fine in her instagram posts just a few days ago. i think there's a bigger issue here, be it her being lazy or issues arising from vaping. she really needs to address this properly to reinstill peoples faith in her honestly.

i get the feeling she hates touring, and if that is the case, i wish she'd just do these european shows then stop, since people have been waiting for years to see her.

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Okay but has anyone considered that maybe she's in rehab? Silence from everyone ... "four weeks" .... it may even be for nicotine addiction. 

That makes the "losing my singing voice" a lie but ... idk. Lots of people don't wanna admit they're in rehab. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I wonder if this has anything to do with the scrapped poetry book? She said it would be delayed a little while due to chuck being robbed but it's been more than a minute and still no sign of it

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

For me the bothering thing besides the obvious that were talked about enough in this thread is that the biggest ticketseller Eventim here in Germany actually makes ME fill out a formular, asks me to pay for sending them the physical ticket to be refunded. It's kinda the cherry on top of everything.

Like.... wtf? No show, give me my money. There is digital proof and it's literally in my account that I bought the ticket. 

This situation is just really messy.

For me the bothering thing besides the obvious that were talked about enough in this thread is that the biggest ticketseller Eventim here in Germany actually makes ME fill out a formular, asks me to pay for sending them the physical ticket to be refunded. It's kinda the cherry on top of everything.

Like.... wtf? No show, give me my money. There is digital proof and it's literally in my account that I bought the ticket. 

This situation is just really messy.

i obvs dont wanna tell u that u should do this as its at ur own risk lol

but when Gaga cancelled her tour date here I just forgot to send the ticket back and fill out a form and I got a full refund anyway, took a month or so tho

image.png

That requires effort. Something Lana knows little about...

Girl

She should have gone to the doctor and gotten help to stop smoking. Nicotine patches and gums are miracles. There's also medications that help with the shakes.

Instead she started doing the next most dangerous thing by vaping. Has she watched the news? The amount of collapse lungs and death caused from vaping was one o the biggest news in 2019. I have been saying it for months on here how vaping is going to destroyed her. Most people on here called me crazy.  :flop:

GOD THIS!  I have been telling this. I mean now looking at 2017, I was saying her shows has gotten worse I never thought they could get worse. The only thing I want her to do is singing decent and because of that stupid vape her voice is damaged af. 

Look I love lanz, I seriously hope she recovers from whatever she is going thru but I hope she also took a lesson from all of this. Singing without a proper technique, smoking, vaping is no good to her. On top of all of this the unprofessionalism that has been going thru from literally the beginning of her carrier has to stop. Who know maybe she will change. (she won't)

really not sure where to post this, but it kind of pertains to the thread / was inspired by its subject matter lol so i hope this is okay! i have a question...

i've been avoiding lots of live videos from the NFR! tour because i wanted to experience it for myself, i've never heard her sing the title track, MAC, doin' time or any songs from the album live before (except for that apple performance thing she did) so rather than watching videos i thought i'd keep myself un-spoiled for my date so i could hear her live takes on the tracks myself. well, considering my date is meant to be in 5 days, that's obviously not happening now  :flop:  so i thought fuck it, to cheer myself up i'm gonna finally watch some vids of the new songs from the tour.

which lead me to this video:

my question is.... bc i really can't tell...... is she actually miming / lipsyncing the chorus??  :horror:  i'm sure if she is this is common knowledge for a lot of people lol but obviously i kept myself away from these videos so i'm not fully sure. it just really looks / sounds like she is?? something about it is unnatural?? idk

thank u sorry for the long exposition lol  :kiss2:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

she's clearly been putting less and less effort into her shows over the years. she peaked with the endless summer tour in my opinion. even then i remember an interview where she said she didn't have a desire to tour anymore but i reckon her management are forcing her to

apologies for double post

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23