Elle

Lana cancels EU/UK Leg of the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour

yeah well but once you get the virus, symptoms show 14 days later. so a ton of people could have it without knowing it, and might be spreading the virus all over. she is SO social with her fans, imagine not saying hi to them and kissing them and hugging them because you are afraid of it.
i'm not saying she didn't lose her voice, maybe she subconsciously doesn't want to go
and you don't have to live near the illness to freak out. people freak out anyways.

but yeah the virus sounds like random

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

I saw this coming. She sounded too off this tour. Couldn't reach d5 with falsettos, playbacked pretty wyc. Even tho I'm sad it's for the best. Nothing is more important than her health. We'll probably going to end up with better performances (at least stable) soon.

Do you think maybe she's physically ok but maybe emotionally struggling from the break up and doesn't feel like she can tour? I'm not tryna be mean or anything as this is a valid reason if true, but I wonder if using physical illness as an excuse might've felt a bit easier or more a legitimate reason. Again, no judgement I've cancelled and pulled out of events when I'm feeling too sad so I get it if so.

Wait did Sean and lana broke up

I wouldn't count them out. :)

i hope not. i only got to see lana once in 2018. but still it’s better than nothing. i feel so bad for those who had booked flights and everything for this leg. i couldn’t imagine. i’ve been saving up cuz of the possible east coast tour. but i hope lanz feels better. :(

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Lana Del Rey has unexpectedly cancelled the entire EU/UK leg of her Norman Fucking Rockwell tour, which was meant to begin tomorrow in Amsterdam.

She states that an illness has caused her to lose her singing voice, and doctors advised her to take 4 weeks of rest.

The following shows will be affected:

2/21 - Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggy Dome

2/23 - Paris, FR @ Accor Hotels Arena

2/25 - London, UK @ The O2

2/26 - Manchester, UK @ Manchester Arena

2/28 - Glasgow, UK @ SSE Hydrow

2/29 - Birmingham, UK @ Resorts World Arena

3/2 - Berlin, DE @ Mercedes-Benz Arena

3/3 - Cologne, DE @ Lanxess Arena

Statement:

49560229831_091991c4e1_b.jpg

I send my well wishes to Lana, and hope she feels better soon x

I think this is also due to her vape and nicotine usage.. It’s so sad, especially since i live in amsterdam and i even made a spotify playlist with all the songs she might or will sing. It really hurts man but i hope she gets better❤️

I think this is also due to her vape and nicotine usage.. It’s so sad, especially since i live in amsterdam and i even made a spotify playlist with all the songs she might or will sing. It really hurts man but i hope she gets better❤️

have y'all read that eclipse thread on twitter and does anyone knows exactly what he's talking about? he implied that lana is lying about the whole situation but i can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not lmao