Elle

White Dress (Music Video) - OUT NOW

yet another Lana video where the picutres are not cut to match the flow of the song at all. Yawn.

It's nice but that's it. The random fade-ins on her face are way too hectic and the scene with the pirateship did not fit the vibe of it at all.The restaurant part .. . yeah. A bit weird with the millennial teens and the masks and everything.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Rico25 said:

That was her worst video

I honestly forgot that a LMLYLAW music video existed so I guess that the worst one of hers for me.

I just wonder why they put the Lana substitute in a dark wig when she’s singing about being 19 in a white dress, wouldn’t it make more sense to let her wear a blonde wig? :) It was a cute video though, even with Lana’s broken arm.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i enjoyed the white dress mv! i think lana looks so beautiful. the visuals are different than what i expected though! the chemtrails music video is obviously the winner here, the glamour of that can’t be overshadowed. but the white dress mv has a very interesting nostalgic feel to it 

also can lana post on instagram pls. say something bestie 

I can't believe y'all are cross about the body double. :rip: Stop being so over-obsessive.

That's literally the only aesthetic and nice part of the video - the figure skating. The rest is messy and lacks artistic vision.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

5 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I honestly forgot that a LMLYLAW music video existed so I guess that the worst one of hers for me.

I just wonder why they put the Lana substitute in a dark wig when she’s singing about being 19 in a white dress, wouldn’t it make more sense to let her wear a blonde wig? :) It was a cute video though, even with Lana’s broken arm.

I would have liked the video A LOT more if they made it obvious the body double was like a young Lana instead of trying to make us believe it's actually her, so the blond hair is a good idea 

8 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I can't believe y'all are cross about the body double. :rip: Stop being so over-obsessive.

That's literally the only aesthetic and nice part of the video - the figure skating. The rest is messy and lacks artistic vision.

Oh, I’m not mad about it, I thought it was beautiful. :) The blonde wig was just a thought I had.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I loveeee the MV, but guys, i dont think this is actually Lana herself, she doesnt look like her ?? maybe she was a stunt performer.T2PlD58.jpgnprExrV.png

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I love the video! It’s definitely a nice mood visual to have with the song - very lowkey, subtle, but pretty :wub: Lana looks absolutely stunning in it, and I like that the face of the figure skater isn’t completely noticeable in the scenes where she’s supposed to be Lana. It makes it more haunting and impactful! Such a nice treat with the other merch coming out on release day <3

1 minute ago, Tropico Angel said:

I loveeee the MV, but guys, i dont think this is actually Lana herself, she doesnt look like her ?? maybe she was a stunt performer.T2PlD58.jpgnprExrV.png

Agreed, Lana said she fell before they even started filming lol

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Agreed, Lana said she fell before they even started filming lol

Either way, i love this MV so much. The setting, the sunset, the cross fade, the open road, the lakes, the dessert. And even the stunt performer who played as "Young Lana" was styled really beautifully, her hair, her fress, her look screams LANA. EVERYTHING WAS ON point! One of hẹ Her best visual to date!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i actually loved the video. i get that the body double may be frustrating for some, but i honestly think that under the circumstances, with her having a broken arm and all, it's great she managed to still make the video, and actually skate in it, just using the double for the more demanding scenes. the video is gorgeous too. my only complaint is the lack of story.

this is of course, assuming it's actually her skating with the sling on. it wouldn't make much sense for it to be the double.

26 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Lana tagged her in the teaser of the music video the other day lol that’s why they wasn’t really showing her face 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

2 hours ago, Rico25 said:

That was her worst video

Yeah it's pretty awful. I agree it might be the worst of her entire catalogue. The only part I like is the modeling skating beautifully in the highway. but oh well, I didn't expect much.

14 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Lana tagged her in the teaser of the music video the other day lol that’s why they wasn’t really showing her face 

In what world do people actually think that's Lana? lol

Help me, I'm confused.

In fact, the album as I anticipated, disappointed me quite enough because I was hoping for some dynamic songs to break this rather monotonous atmosphere. I'm not hanging on to anything, and White dress that was sold to us as her saddest song remains far from the emotion that she knew how to convey to us for me, I don't like her way of singing.

The video looks nice, but nothing happens. Chemtrails next door had a lot of dynamism in the scenes, White dress does not show much in the end even if the shots are beautiful and stick with the song., Lana is still pretty but remains really classic.

I feel like the era is officially over :(