Elle

White Dress (Music Video) - OUT NOW

WAY too much use of the body double ugh they should have changed the concept and could have included her only for a short amount of time

ugh I'm mad, such a waste

Maybe it was the first time she should have scrapped a MV and filmed it another day idk

I mean the video was cute but what did we expect? exactly this lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Do we know who the girl on the skates is? 
I have to say I'd much rather have footage of Lana on skates, even with a cast on her arm.
Or just not somebody else pretending to be Lana when it's so obvious. A girl dressed as Lizzy with a blonde wig would've been cute too.

ANYWAY it's cute video. It matches the song and I like how simple and calm it is.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I feel like music videos in general have become a lot less important since streaming music on YouTube died in like 2015

Massive hit videos then used to easily get a billion views now a big hit gets like maybe 200 million

Unless its a really great video, I feel like they need a little bit that adds to the song which is different from the normal song so you want to hear that "version".

Like  I always put on these videos because they include a little part of the people in the background shouting the lyrics which isnt in the original song but it adds something to it.

The video was cute but just cute nothing more . I think that I got really emotional listening to the actual song again and seeing her smile when she sang about kings of leon rather than watching the video clip.

I expected more but I think it wasn't delivered due to her accident unfortunately :rollin:

Hoping for a video for TJF of her coming back to the ranch :creepna3:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

For people complaining it’s mostly a body double, you try roller-blading on the street with a broken arm and see if you manage to do it :nails:

It’s a cute video that captures the song pretty well. While I agree that the diner scene with the extras wearing masks is unnecessary, but other than that the video is quite good. Definitely better than most of her homemade styled videos. 

nF70D0F.png

To me, it would've made more sense to hire a teenager with some resemblance to Lana to play 19-yr-old Lana on skates...having the double in that absurd wig with her face blurred out like we're supposed to pretend she's Lana was just... :eek2:

Also deeply baffled by the intermittent arm sling; either have it or don't, but it looks super lazy to have it part of the time. And masks part of the time. Mess. 

But then, I also have mixed feelings about the song--the baby voice sounds so strained that it makes me flinch, but I love the lyrics (except that weird awkward thing about the meninthemusicbusinessconference). If she sings it live with her normal range in concert I would legit love it. 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

1 minute ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

For people complaining it’s mostly a body double, you try roller-blading on the street with a broken arm and see if you manage to do it :nails:

It’s a cute video that captures the song pretty well. While I agree that the diner scene with the extras wearing masks is unnecessary, but other than that the video is quite good. Definitely better than most of her homemade styled videos. 

it's not that its done by a body double, it's that it's like 85% of the video and it's not even our Lady of perpetual depression