Elle

White Dress (Music Video) - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

when the video for Bartender exists?

White Dress is strangely worse :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

white dress video is too smooth and produced for the song imo, i wish it was grainier and more homemade

never did i think i'd be wishing for a more homemade video from lana but imagine a video similar to the pawn shop blues video.... :suicide:

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

White Dress is strangely worse :bebe:

Nothing is worse than the NFR triple  monstrosity 

I'm sorry:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I don't know if we were supposed to believe that it was her who was skate-rolling.. but her body double's blurred/hidden face is kinda funny throughout the whole video!  

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Nothing is worse than the NFR triple  monstrosity 

I'm sorry:bebe:

It's worse to me, i'm so disappointed :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think the video will be my preferred way to listen to this song tbh. It's nice and pretty much what I imagined (besides the weird skating waitresses in masks) 

1 hour ago, Coney Island King said:

That jacket with that cheap fake fur around her neck is triggering me, it’s so ugly.

It's definitely ugly but it would be uglier if it were real 

not everyone being upset about a smaller video when we got the Chemtrails video and this one was kinda cute lol y'all, it's Lana we're never getting another BTD video 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it's so dreamy. I wanted to think that this was her roller skating but maybe her arm got in the way. but it's pretty balanced in between. was it her at the small fire pit tho?

always loved that landscape. n the weather for the video's perfect too. cloudy w peaks of sunset, a personal favorite. the colors are pretty cohesive for the double exposures. 

the little pass from one waitress to Lana to the other woman was a bit cheesy. dk what they were eating. the pirate ship n flag could've been a bit more customized, but it's balanced w the agedness of the ship and rails. 

some vintage footage would've done wonders. but. 

overall the sequences and overlays, combined w the little details in the setting, the careful shots, gracefulness of movement, and little addition of her skating around the pit. the weirdly endearing shot at 5:26, and the arm do it for me. 

I wonder if whoever shot this wanted to induce that kind of dream like visual, bc that's just perfect. like having remembered the flashes in a dream, to then be translated on video. the movement, transitions. 
it's like watching a languorous desert ocean on film. 

UV/Honeymoon

4 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

not everyone being upset about a smaller video when we got the Chemtrails video and this one was kinda cute lol y'all, it's Lana we're never getting another BTD video 

tbh I'm not upset about it. It worked for other eras, including BTD, to have some videos more elaborate than others... it's really the body double throughout the entire video that bothers me

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

it's so dreamy. I wanted to think that this was her roller skating but maybe her arm got in the way. but it's pretty balanced in between. was it her at the small fire pit tho?

always loved that landscape. n the weather for the video's perfect too. cloudy w peaks of sunset, a personal favorite. the colors are pretty cohesive for the double exposures. 

the little pass from one waitress to Lana to the other woman was a bit cheesy. dk what they were eating. the pirate ship n flag could've been a bit more customized, but it's balanced w the agedness of the ship and rails. 

some vintage footage would've done wonders. but. 

overall the sequences and overlays, combined w the little details in the setting, the careful shots, gracefulness of movement, and little addition of her skating around the pit. the weirdly endearing shot at 5:26, and the arm do it for me. 

I wonder if whoever shot this wanted to induce that kind of dream like visual, bc that's just perfect. like having remembered the flashes in a dream, to then be translated on video. the movement, transitions. 
it's like watching a languorous desert ocean on film. 

agreed with everything, but it's just not working for me cause the body double is the real star of the video

11 hours ago, barttttender said:

yeh the video is meh. It will get like 3 million views. Gone are the days of BTD and UV videography. But it dont matter cuz the song is GOLD.

no let me love you was way worse. Shot in her car and edited on imovie in an hour

That was suppose to be a real video? I thought it was something she had as a BTS kinda thing. lol

The body double is the best part of the video. Her skating down the highway and boulevard are the only aesthetic scenes in this, the only visuals that go along with the vibe of the track.

All the other scenes were random and lacked any kind of artistic vision. I'd rather not have seen this Toys R Us "Let's play food-truck" scenes with the masks, the hipster outfits and lana being a bad actress.

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

The triple video is cute, mostly HIAB which is much better than WD :hottie:

Not with that bs Bartender section, where she behaves like a dump 16yo who stole her dads car to be eDgY while one of her most touching ballads play in the background.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

8 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

The triple video is cute, mostly HIAB which is much better than WD :hottie:

The triple video is just so cringe :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: