Elle

White Dress (Music Video) - OUT NOW

Who the hell are those random girls skating? This is so bad

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Who the hell are those random girls skating? This is so bad

This I can agree with though...I wish Lana would stop inserting other people like that when all we want to see is her.

let me be who i'm meant to be

I mean I don’t know bought y’all, but I haven’t replayed a video of ANYONE since like 2014. I used to just watch videos of artist I like but now, I watch it onnce or twice, enjoy them then go back to the music fjsjdjsndjajdksofjfj i don’t know but it’s always a good time looking at videos especially lanas 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

yeah, let me pretend the WD video doesn't exist. The LMLYLAW video is better. :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I mean I don’t know bought y’all, but I haven’t replayed a video of ANYONE since like 2014. I used to just watch videos of artist I like but now, I watch it onnce or twice, enjoy them then go back to the music fjsjdjsndjajdksofjfj i don’t know but it’s always a good time looking at videos especially lanas 

I feel like music videos in general have become a lot less important since streaming music on YouTube died in like 2015

Massive hit videos then used to easily get a billion views now a big hit gets like maybe 200 million

The video is very cute. Wasn’t sure how they would capture the feeling of the song, but it does. It’s not the Rich Lee videos, nor the Chemtrails one, but I like the metaphor of Time « skating by » of the body double, juxtaposed to her present self 

Well the video was... a video. She looked great. The skater in the desert imagery is pretty beautiful but cause it's not her it's just like okay sure. Having the masks in the video is dumb af like there's no reason for it the extras weren't even needed

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, hip hop in the summer said:

i knew that this mv wouldn't be it since it was directed by this dud :xgiggle:

yeah no idea why tf she chose him it doesn't make sense, chuck would've done better :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

The video is very cute. Wasn’t sure how they would capture the feeling of the song, but it does. It’s not the Rich Lee videos, nor the Chemtrails one, but I like the metaphor of Time « skating by » of the body double, juxtaposed to her present self 

I'm maybe gonna be killed for this, but I prefer WD video over Chemtrails. Seems simpler, but more effectively executed. Title track video was kinda clumsy to me, like... too much, not in a good way. Truly enjoyed watching this one though.