Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

hey do we know anything about coconut and key lime pie? like does anyone have it or is it just a mysterious title? im so interested in the title and that its a kahne track. hope it leaks someday (soon)

I don't think anyone has Kahne songs

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Lana had lived in London? For what period had she?

A lot of BTD was recorded in the UK. She spent a lot of time starting at least as early as May 2010 up until "Video Games" blew up bouncing back and forth between New York and London.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Did anyone else in 2012 discover the sirens album on youtube and you were so shocked and in love with her sweet voice you thought you died and went to heaven? I was playing a playlist (i had no idea at the time) of her unreleased tracks that were leaked that summer and she sang me to sleep every night in middle school 

https://www.myansoffia.com/inkpapercamera/2014/06/lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.html

Thank you! I realized I didn't find anything on the internet because I read something like "Sofña" instead of "Soffia" :toofunny:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

During the UV-era, Lana talked to MTV Germany about each track featured on UV. Have she ever done something similar with BtD, P, HM? (I loved the UV track-by-track talk and would love to hear her talk more about her other songs.)

is there a video or article for this?

~INSTA1.gif

You know how Lana has sang that "Don't be so blueee my love" song while soundchecking multiple times? Does that song have a name, is it a cover? or just some random lines? Anyway it's beautiful

Examples:

(About 1:34 here)

Lol now I'm determined to find videos of all the times she's sung it

You know how Lana has sang that "Don't be so blueee my love" song while soundchecking multiple times? Does that song have a name, is it a cover? or just some random lines? Anyway it's beautiful

Regina Spektor - "I Want To Sing"

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Are there any other Lana albums or eps registered that we don't have yet? Any info on Tropicana and True Blue yet? I always wonder about this since the from the end / young like me leak and her having so much unreleased material.

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

So, "Ultraviolence" (song) was a reworking of a song called "Melancholia". Was "Melancholia" actually recorded? Like, could it potentially leak?

Likewise, Lana said that "Old Money" was a reworking of "Methamphetamines". Does this mean that there's a longer version of "Methamphetamines"? Or that a demo of "Old Money" uses "Methamphetamines" lyrics?

giphy.gif

So, "Ultraviolence" (song) was a reworking of a song called "Melancholia". Was "Melancholia" actually recorded? Like, could it potentially leak?

Likewise, Lana said that "Old Money" was a reworking of "Methamphetamines". Does this mean that there's a longer version of "Methamphetamines"? Or that a demo of "Old Money" uses "Methamphetamines" lyrics?

Honestly, the answer to any of these will probably never be answered, but my thoughts are that Melancholia was recorded but will never leak. and that there is a version of Old Money that uses both Methamphetamines lyrics and the new lyrics, but kinda mixed and stuff. But then again, we will probs never know

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I supposed Melancholia being the 6:16 version of Ultraviolence. 

Was Trans Am a song title or an alternative album title? I've seen that name be thrown around but I'm not sure which one it was (or if it was either of them at all).

Was Trans Am a song title or an alternative album title? I've seen that name be thrown around but I'm not sure which one it was (or if it was either of them at all).

was a note written on a piece of paper during the UV sessions. nothings confirmed

Is there any difference between the acoustic demo of Put Me In a Movie that leaked ages ago and the (relatively recent) leak Ruby?

Also how many versions of Children of he Bad Revolution are there? I have 2 full versions plus a 0:10 snippet that sounds exactly the same to the first leaked version

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Is there any difference between the acoustic demo of Put Me In a Movie that leaked ages ago and the (relatively recent) leak Ruby?

I'm almost completely sure they're the same thing. They sound a bit different when I listen to them back-to-back, but I think that's only because Ruby is a pretty substantial audio quality improvement from the original leak. 

o4qjp4j.png