Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

5 gays have Dealer since September ( they even have all songs from COCC since September except Yosemite)

:thumb3:yup, it's always the gays.  Do we know who they are? I rather report them to the FBI then letting them have it all to themselves and not even leaking snippets. 

Image result for lana del rey gun

she really made another yosemite move on us, didn't she? she hyped us on dealer and then decided to make us suffer without it for another 5 years...i guess she left it for another album:krylie: she fooled us again

i was in the winter of my life 

2 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

she really made another yosemite move on us, didn't she? she hyped us on dealer and then decided to make us suffer without it for another 5 years...i guess she left it for another album:krylie: she fooled us again

I'm hoping Zane Lowe asks her about Dealer, like he asked her about Yosemite/RBFY.

btw is there any chance that white dress is now white hot forever? :oprah2: we know she made white dress as one of the first songs for the album, it is the song that inspired the album and is showing the true vibe of it. she thought about calling the album white hot forever so it's been a while since she made that song too. also WHITE dress = WHITE hot forever:ma:

she most often put title tracks as first songs on the tracklist, that is why white dress is first on the album, not cocc..because its original title is white hot forever, and that was the original album title. idk it makes sense a lot to me.

@Eclipse also teased "white h-" according to white dress earlier:oprah3: so what is the truth?  

i was in the winter of my life 

2 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

btw is there any chance that white dress is now white hot forever? :oprah2: we know she made white dress as one of the first songs for the album, it is the song that inspired the album and is showing the true vibe of it. she thought about calling the album white hot forever so it's been a while since she made that song too. also WHITE dress = WHITE hot forever:ma:

she most often put title tracks as first songs on the tracklist, that is why white dress is first on the album, not cocc..because its original title is white hot forever, and that was the original album title. idk it makes sense a lot to me.

@Eclipse also teased "white h-" according to white dress earlier:oprah3: so what is the truth?  

That makes a lot of sense 

I think White Hot Forever is either  White Dress or she reworked it into Tulsa Jesus Freak 

I know she said Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever in a caption but what if it is was a hint that she wants to do music videos for both songs and than shortly after it she renamed WHF to White Dress / Waitress and then to White Dress

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

she rotates her title track placement (it’s always been 1,2.1,2) NFR was track one, and COTCC is track 2

but I am also curious if White Dress is White Hot Forever, but we’ll know soon enough!

"Don’t forget me"

27 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

5 gays have Dealer since September ( they even have all songs from COCC since September except Yosemite)

And it's still not out? :shock:

Mfhp.gif

3 minutes ago, TerrenceLovesHoneymoon said:

And it's still not out? :shock:

No ...we lost :pft:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

"Chemtrails" featured on my fav German show Druck:trisha:

omg Germany is literally like 2 hours way from where I live, why is the video restricted in the Netherlands? :thumb3:

salvatore knows dealer knows salvatore knows dealer knows salvatore knows dealer knows salvatore knows dealer

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

omg Germany is literally like 2 hours way from where I live, why is the video restricted in the Netherlands? :thumb3:

What no way! Druck has a big international fanbase and they even watch the live premieres every Friday. I remember reading that they didn't restrict it? But maybe that changed and now they all use VPN lol. Weird.

DATMIMBC

Daydreaming about the moon in my Bill's chevrolet 

--

Also where did we get this acronym from? I tried going pages back but couldn't find the source?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't think people should get their hopes up because leaking old demos 'n' shit is one thing, leaking new material is quite another

You'd have to be seriously unhinged to leak that and whilst there are many unhinged individuals within this fanbase I don't know that anyone is that unhinged

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

I don't think people should get their hopes up because leaking old demos 'n' shit is one thing, leaking new material is quite another

You'd have to be seriously unhinged to leak that and whilst there are many unhinged individuals within this fanbase I don't know that anyone is that unhinged

We had HBTB, BAR and Love leak when they were fresh and long before the respective albums though

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

6 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

We had HBTB, BAR and Love leak when they were fresh and long before the respective albums though

People will obviously make their own choices. I'm just sayin', not many people leak new material. It's a very risky enterprise

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

tulsa jesus freak is being hyped in similar ways cinnamon girl was and that's triggering <cw; salvatore - derogatory> sounds like a bad song

photo-533.png?_r=1388966483

for that reason alone i'm gonna hack @interscope and delete it off everything 

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

People will obviously make their own choices. I'm just sayin', not many people leak upcoming material. It's a very risky enterprise

Yeah of course you are right with this and I really hope noone will leak Dealer, as I am sure that would nullify the chances of her reusing it, at least without butchering it TNBAR-style.

I just thought that it was worth noting people did exactly THAT - leak fresh stuff that was supposed to be part of an album, when said album was still in the making (BAR, Black Beauty) or the supposed lead-single  was not released yet (Love, HBTB).

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!