Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Golden Hour said:

Grown men melting down over a feature on a cover.... mess.

stans can't have opinions after a certain age? ew hot take

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

I remember when she posted a video of Natalie performing "Bad Magic" and in the caption she said Weyes Blood was one of her inspirations.

And now they're on one record :trisha:

I really hope they do an original song together eventually

Imagine Lana on wild time or mirror forever :bebe:

At this point I really have high expectations for White Dress as an opener. Something fragile, dramatic, somehow slightly dark ... Something powerful that really leaves you breathless after just one song. Kind of like Goldfrapps "Jo", Ane Bruns "Last Breath", Marinas "Happy" ....

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

this is the first i'm hearing of this, which disappoints me a lot. i was really excited about it as a while but honestly it seems like this is a short EP that goes along with NFR. i might make the album disc two to NFR and delete the covers in itunes, i don't like weyes or zella

I just listened to the video of the three of them singing For Free and think they sound nice together in this particular clip. I’m not big into Z+W either but if there just had to be a collab I wish it was another song we hadn’t yet heard in full. I do agree that it is a short record, and would have also not minded zero collabs. I get there’s precedent for this in Lana’s records, but it’s just my personal opinion. 

Just now, Golden Hour said:

An opinion is not the meltdown you're having. But slé.

"meltdown" :thumb3:

learn to read :hae:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

well, this far, the tracklist had no credits for collabs. which literally means there are no collabs. it isn't like everyone convinced themselves of anything, all we knew is she did it live over a year ago with them. at this point, it could've easily been a cover without unneeded nasty features

No. Can we stop to play dump? It was obvious they would be on there and it's not that unlikely that featured artists don't appear on the tracklist but only within the credits. Plus I don't really see how it's "nasty". They performed it live, it's not like they are as dominant on it as Spongebob Nicks is on BPBP. They are doing some nice backing vox and harmonies, that's all. Nothing to go crazy about

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

I just listened to the video of the three of them singing For Free and think they sound nice together in this particular clip. I’m not big into Z+W either but if there just had to be a collab I wish it was another song we hadn’t yet heard in full. I do agree that it is a short record, and would have also not minded zero collabs. I get there’s precedent for this in Lana’s records, but it’s just my personal opinion. 

exactly and if you like it or anyone else likes it, y'all can listen to it a million times. i'm not saying anyone else isnt allowed to like it or listen to it but apparently saying i'm gonna delete it from my itunes makes me have a meltdown :thumb:

this album is literally like 45 minutes, without this feature it'll be shorter than that. honestly this cover should've just been on the cover album she promised 3 months ago. 

giphy.gif

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

exactly and if you like it or anyone else likes it, y'all can listen to it a million times. i'm not saying anyone else isnt allowed to like it or listen to it but apparently saying i'm gonna delete it from my itunes makes me have a meltdown :thumb:

this album is literally like 45 minutes, without this feature it'll be shorter than that. honestly this cover should've just been on the cover album she promised 3 months ago. 

lol idk about all that meltdown business, but we all just here to have a good time ladies :ma: :heart: 

SO STOKED FOR YOSEMITIDDY :kris: 

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I thought that at first but if Lana chose it as the closer for this album I'm sure it's for a reason. I think thematically her longing for a simpler time when she played music for free and not for fame will be a really fitting and emotional ending to the record.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

the way i’ve seen so many people say they’re gonna delete this and that song like enjoy your 5 track EP 

and we haven’t even gotten the snippets yet :rip:

I’m sure both songs that feature a colab is gonna sound amazing 

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, new gods said:

the way i’ve seen so many people say they’re gonna delete this and that song like enjoy your 5 track EP 

:thumb3: this album is fucking iconic already. I'm sure every track is gonna serve. Including LMLYLAW. :hooker:

Just now, hip hop in the summer said:

ok but imagine 

„Norman Fucking Rockwell!: Chemtrails Over The Country Club edition”

That way we would have been spared from the horrible cover"""art""" and the chances for Dealer would have probably been higher ?

Just now, Lentilus said:

:thumb3: this album is fucking iconic already. I'm sure every track is gonna serve. Including LMLYLAW. :hooker:

As someone who does not feel LMLYLAW as a single, I think that it will work pretty well in the context of the album

2 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

ok but imagine 

„Norman Fucking Rockwell!: Chemtrails Over The Country Club edition”

or Nfr: Country Club Edition or Chemtrails edition

giphy.gif