Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Max said:

Lana literally said "NFR is cool what's not to like" or something. Like anyone can draw their own conclusion based off that very short statement. Not discrediting Jack, the guy surely is talented, but music appreciation is subjective, what one likes, someone else might not. Based off the few comments I have read today, pretty much everyone seems to agree that NFR is a great record, perhaps just not the masterpiece some critics (whom hated on Lana ever since she released 'Video Games' and declared that she was "America's best singer-songwriter overnight)?  Or maybe it would be a foregone conclusion to say that some fans and LB users alike might have a different appreciation than you have had, and think some of her earlier records had more depth or seemed more unique or personal than NFR? Just offering a different perspective, because this is after all a discussion board. :)

yeah I’m ok with people having different opinion on Norman, I just think she said it in a way it’s just has this chill and surfy vibes to it because that’s how she’s always described this album anyway, I don’t think it means anything in particular other than it’s just highly likeable to many people. So I just think her words are being mixed just to keep this whole Jack hatewagon going because they’re still pissed off she’s doing another album with him - which, again, I’m okay with people not thinking of him he’s a genius or something, but Lana still clearly thinks he is and loves Norman and wanted him even more on Chemtrails.

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

Lust for Life grew on a lot of people and it’s very praised for its variety of sound:um3: It’s not as cohesive as other records and that’s why is so special imo

I’m kidding I love LFL it’s just fun to shit on it bc it is sorta a mess compared to her other albums :rip: 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I’m kidding I love LFL it’s just fun to shit on it bc it is sorta a mess compared to her other albums :rip: 

i just love it cause everyone got a little something. some people got the folk country sound they wanted, some people got the hip hop/rap collabs, some got the pop singles. 

it’s *CHEFS KISS* 

9 minutes ago, new gods said:

who even said that? i was pointing what i’ve observed from what lana herself has said recently :toofunny:

im not referencing to you in particular btw it’s just about something I observed in this thread over the last days!! All love

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

regardless of how you feel about nfr, she sure does cause a lot of conversation and we can't seem to stop bringing her up in this thread :nails: 

this weirdly uncontroversial album surely is controversial uh

31 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Ok that's good. 

Nikki's voice is great on some songs and outright jarring on others... I want Lana only on  BUS. And for freee......(zella and weyes were only backing vocals first right?..how come they're registered as feats now?)

They are back vocais but sometime they sing alone without lana. Thats why

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

listen here! the lack of unreleased knowledge lacks taste 

Hide contents

with peace and love 

tumblr_nq112fPV6I1rdutw3o1_400.gif