Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Because of that lana cult shit on tiktok lana is getting 2k followers per minute on tiktok, imagine if she drops the wd announcement there

Yeahhh I took a screenshot at 13:34 with 264.2k and now she nas 320k. She does nothing and stays relevant :bebe:

giphy.gif

LMLYLAW will sound so good as track 4:wowcry:

She is ready to leave L.A and right after it she takes us to a wilder terrain 

And she also sings " Talk about the good old days " in the bridge and she is singing about her old lizzy days on the very first track " White Dress ":oprah2:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

22 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

Late on replying I know but it's not in this way for everyone...it's different from each person: for me Honeymoon and BTD sound summer, LFL winter and UV..well probably summer or winter but I don't know yet. While NFR was released in the perfect vibe of it in my opinion.:oprah3:

UV is late summer, just before fall starts to me. I have to say, no album is wintery for me yet

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

2 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

contemplating releasing QFTQ two

from inside my igloo

giphy.gif

shes not posting white dress teaser because shes preoccupied with the typewriter

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23