Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, a64066425 said:

i wonder is this real?
 iyrfddkqnoj61.jpg

sore subject lol! this was the hot topic all day—it was real—but now the song no longer shows up and other songs do still grayed out so... 50/50 chance at best :coffee:

5 minutes ago, lamms said:

As someone born in March: excuse me wtf 

March is the official end of the holidays + everyone is back in school/uni here so it's def an ugly month in my poor ass Latin American perspective :toofunny: 

This guy that is a huge Lana stan just messaged me and said that WD was coming out at 12AM. I got so excited but then came on here and saw everyone saying it wasn't going to come out ect lol. I told him that I dont think it is anymore.

12 minutes ago, katebusho said:

if it's not out in a few hours we're all coming for the podcast guy. let's end him :read:

him and the girl sitting in the middle of the album cover she seems like a great scapegoat :xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

we should add a poll option to see if people think it's coming tonite or not :hoshet:

i vote no

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Distantly said:

May I ask who this girl is lol? She looks Albanian. 
Anywho I always believed it was coming tonight but whatever if it does or doesn’t I’m too tired anymore 

pls she’s a trendsetter, a legend actually. she just made this tiktok saying like what is wind and money and all that

On topic: hoping lana releases tonight. not only to please my ears but to prove nikogo wrong

37 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

this past week has been chaotic entertainment. i'm living. :glasses:

things have been unhinged since boar-gate. we're truly starving and keep being tossed crumbs but not the whole loaf.... :bebe:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, Dragon said:

3 hours fLOSnLn.gif

* 6 hours :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.