Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

even if i don't end up liking BUS, i figure it'll be worth the wait. experiencing the album without snippets is just what i prefer (even though i've listened to TJF snippet.... lol), and considering that the "snippet" of BUS is more like 2/3 of the song, i think i'd rather experience it within the context of the album....  also considering it was live, and the production is likely not going to be the same, i want to hear it fresh and THEN experience the live version to compare Ry8tKcK.gif 

so even if i hate it, i want to hear it within the album and see what surrounds it and makes it stronger :whine:

sUcVobB.png

Wait... she performed BUS on stage for the Norman tour, right...? My memory is so bad, she did so many duettes during that tour that I only remember 2 or 3 of them.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

7 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Wait... she performed BUS on stage for the Norman tour, right...? My memory is so bad, she did so many duettes during that tour that I only remember 2 or 3 of them.

No she just randomly appeared on some Nikki Lane concert in late 2020 and they sang it together

5 minutes ago, Corona said:

No she just randomly appeared on some Nikki Lane concert in late 2020 and they sang it together

Ohhh right. I even forgot about that surprise performance, haha. Thank you for the reminder. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

34 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

did i not say you g*ys would switch up and start to like BUS? DID I LIE?

image0.gif

BUS is getting the same treatment California did and once it comes out something in the universe will shift :tommy: Side note California is my favorite from NFR :makeup:

Though I don't know what sounds busses make so I also might end up not liking it as well :bebe:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

BUS will end us all... breaking up slowly is a hard thing to do GCX4uRB.gifGCX4uRB.gifGCX4uRB.gif 

Spoiler

everyone will come around eventually... perhaps the swan song, the guns and roses, the... i cant think of other songs... bartender? the other woman? i literally cannot remember.... so don't mind me if i'm wrong.... of this era... initially disliked but soon everyone realizes the greatness... the supremacy.... the iconic aspect... but what do i know :blush3:

but also i might not like it, we'll see, it's truly a mystery

sUcVobB.png

I had a dream that Lana released WD either today or tomorrow and when we finally got to listen to it, it was amazing the most beautiful thing ever. I remember how it sounded in my dream as well. I just can't explain it lol.