Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Including bonus tracks...

I dislike 4 songs from Born to Die (out of 15)

3 from Paradise (out of 9)

5 from Ultraviolence (out of 16)

1 from Honeymoon (out of 14) :defeated: 

4 from Lust for Life (out of 16)

1 from Norman (out of 14)

COCC will definitely debut in my top 3 LDR albums :hype:

How on earth do you dislike FIVE songs from UV :horror: I can't even mention ONE bad song on that album... but anyway :awk: COCC has no skips wbk 

also, I've rekindled a spark between this guy i know i love lately

he's taken me to the Norman and Endless Summer tours, and i can't wait to listen to the record together

he's more of a casual fan but he respects her a lot and thinks she's one of the great songwriters

i know chemtrails is going to be very special in a way that i haven't felt since honeymoon's title track dropped that summer

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

The sun has been slowly returning here in upstate NY

listened to Chemtrails underneath the sky that was as teal and perfect as the color of the sky in the video and i felt so warm 

LMLYLAW def sounded more hopeful, so i take back my claim that these were winter tracks

I first heard LMLYLAW when I was on my honeymoon, spent in a house right on the ocean on the coast of Maine. Right before pressing play, I sat next to the open window in a reading nook on the second floor with the sun beating down and the sound of the waves gently rushing a few feet away at high tide. One of the happiest moments of my life, especially after the stress of a COVID-era wedding. Every time I play that song it takes me back to that day in October :crai:

2 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

How on earth do you dislike FIVE songs from UV :horror: I can't even mention ONE bad song on that album... but anyway :awk: COCC has no skips wbk 

Well, lately I've been revisiting her entire discography... I'll post the experience in the Unpopular Lana Opinions thread soon :hooker:

Anyway, I really hope Breaking Up Slowly and For Free close the album flawlessly. 

22 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

besties!! what are we all drinking for album release day? i kinda wanna drink pink champagne for miss LMLYLAW :dua:

Oh absolutely champagne. Maybe finish with something harder like a bourbon as we sit around the campfire while For Free plays us off into a night of stars and chemtrails 

Honeymoon is my second fave album but I don't listen to it frequently because you have to be in certain mood, whereas Norman is easier to listen to everyday. How do you guys think COCC will be? A mood album or a day in the life album? 

Just now, uvbabe said:

Honeymoon is my second fave album but I don't listen to it frequently because you have to be in certain mood, whereas Norman is easier to listen to everyday. How do you guys think COCC will be? A mood album or a day in the life album? 

mood album for sure

those are my favorite kinds because i'm always in those moods

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

not y’all managing to get the fucking upcoming lana album discussion thread on a fucking lana forum CLOSED... weirdos LMAO

O/T: still only listened to LMLYLAW twice .. still not grown on me :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

mood album for sure

those are my favorite kinds because i'm always in those moods

I feel it's going to be a mood album too, but at the same time easy to hear, like something in between! (in my personal opinion, taking into account the music that I usually choose)

25 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

besties!! what are we all drinking for album release day? i kinda wanna drink pink champagne for miss LMLYLAW :dua:

ooh i might join in on the champagne train! that, or red wine 

i'll probably end up with vodka :awkney: but the sentiment it still there <3

4 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

I feel it's going to be a mood album too, but at the same time easy to hear, like something in between! (in my personal opinion, taking into account the music that I usually choose)

I agree :wowcry:

8 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

I think it'll be easier to play since it's short. However it won't be an "ambient" album as in you just play it in the back while doing whatever; I think I'll be able to listen to it casually but still feel touched by it. I predict I won't have to be in the mood for it; the album itself will set the mood :defeated:

40 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

COCC juice :hooker:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Obduration said:

I can’t believe her Midwest era is upon us. The rural American Lana stans are shaking...

Putting my country boots on tonight :ma:

4 minutes ago, Obduration said:

I can’t believe her Midwest era is upon us. The rural American Lana stans are shaking...

as a stan from the midwest, i can confirm that i've been waiting for this moment ever since the pre-pre-release thread :trisha: 

𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓁𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅-𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃

7 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

as a stan from the midwest, i can confirm that i've been waiting for this moment ever since the pre-pre-release thread :trisha: 

Our official trailer park moment in white dress.. I can finally romanticize this life again..