Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Maybe this is what Sylvia Del Rey meant when she said she's disappearing for a while...

:angie:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, boom like that said:

So I'm gonna spill, so I had a conversation with Eclipse last week about the album and he confirmed to me that the "secret" outtake other than Dealer doesn't exist. Apparently Dealer is the only outtake from COCC that the gays as of now currently know of. Want to clarify that because I was one of the girls who clung to that one piece of misinformation and made several posts about. Apparently the gays also have the entire album including Dealer and Yosemite.

you spilled! 

but does e-word have the album? 

8 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Wait, so did she change the album between last summer & now? I don't think so, right?

If she didn't, like I thought was the case, I'm happy because I think that's what made Lust For Life feel so ... varied, or not cohesive. In updating the album with last minute additions/subtractions it felt like she was aiming for two different albums/styles in one. I'd still like for her to elaborate (more articulately, lol) on what makes her so uncomfortable about COCC, but I think it's a good sign more than anything. I'm excited for all of us to hear the album in full to really understand what the album is serving us.

No, I also don’t think she changed it! 

I think it’s understood that Dealer was the last song done after April 2020 with Zach Dawes, so that would have been the only “last-minute addition”, since we know 8 out of the 11 tracks were done before the end of 2019, and one (Yosemite) was done in 2016, and the other (Dark But Just a Game) was done after February 9, 2020. Not All Who Wander Are Lost is the only song we don’t really have any information to guess when it was written/recorded, but yes, it seems that she didn’t adjust anything too much from her initial vision! I’m also so excited to hear it in full <3

3 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

you spilled! 

but does e-word have the album? 

He said he didn't have it when I talked to him and the only thing he had was White Dress

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

26 minutes ago, Elle said:

So, unless Lana decides to announce LDR8 on the night Chemtrails drops like she did last time, it'll be awhile before a LDR8 Pre-Pre-Release Thread is made x

legend has it that elle dmed Lana asking her to not talk about LDR8 for a while so she doesn't have to deal with another pre-release thread mess :thumb3:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

No, I also don’t think she changed it! 

I think it’s understood that Dealer was the last song done after April 2020 with Zach Dawes, so that would have been the only “last-minute addition”, since we know 8 out of the 11 tracks were done before the end of 2019, and one (Yosemite) was done in 2016, and the other (Dark But Just a Game) was done after February 9, 2020. Not All Who Wander Are Lost is the only song we don’t really have any information to guess when it was written/recorded, but yes, it seems that she didn’t adjust anything too much from her initial vision! I’m also so excited to hear it in full <3

I’ve never thought about Dealer being done after the majority of Chemtrail songs :mj3:

In my head I always thought of it as done way before (like around California). I love the idea that she didn’t include it because it really is going to be on the next record 

"Don’t forget me"

I've been saying that "Dealer" is one of the four tracks (whether or not she has the four tracks yet is to be determined) that will shape LDR8.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, boom like that said:

So I'm gonna spill, so I had a conversation with Eclipse last week about the album and he confirmed to me that the "secret" outtake other than Dealer doesn't exist. Apparently Dealer is the only outtake from COCC that the gays as of now currently know of. Want to clarify that because I was one of the girls who clung to that one piece of misinformation and made several posts about. Apparently the gays also have the entire album including Dealer and Yosemite.

I just want them to tell us what they think of Dealer :crying5: Can't they do that? :crai:

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’ve never thought about Dealer being done after the majority of Chemtrail songs :mj3:

In my head I always thought of it as done way before (like around California). I love the idea that she didn’t include it because it really is going to be on the next record 

I also thought it was done in 2017 alongside the other TLSP sessions at first, but someone here (I forgot who) confirmed that it was actually done in 2020! And I feel like it makes sense that it would be done after Jack had already gone back to New Jersey, especially since Zach lives in LA, and Lana and Zach did/have been doing two cover albums since 2020! I also think Dealer will be on the next album if she does end up doing it fully with Zach!

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I just want them to tell us what they think of Dealer :crying5: Can't they do that? :crai:

pretty sure he doesn’t have dealer. only boz and most likely his besties have it or have heard it

4 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

I've been saying that "Dealer" is one of the four tracks (whether or not she has the four tracks yet is to be determined) that will shape LDR8.

we can only hope... LDR8 her metal era :trisha:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

we can only hope... LDR8 her metal era :trisha:

I'm thinking it will be some sort of interlude tbh

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I also thought it was done in 2017 alongside the other TLSP sessions at first, but someone here (I forgot who) confirmed that it was actually done in 2020! And I feel like it makes sense that it would be done after Jack had already gone back to New Jersey, especially since Lana and Zach did/have been doing two country albums since 2020! I also think Dealer will be on the next album if she does end up doing it fully with Zach!

Excellent news!! I’ve been saying they should do an album together for quite awhile now! She seemed really in her element in Summertime and I really hope the two cover albums are eventually released! (She could even ‘fan gift’ drop them throughout the year)

I really think Mojo was hinting at something since the last quote they used was lana saying “somethings brewing” 

she probably is purposefully not mentioning it this time around 

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Idk I have a feeling we won't hear about it for a long time, you never know with leakers ufb crazy for you HSB studio tease :trisha:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺