Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

WD and TFJ are career highlights. Both amazing and she’s outdone herself on the vocal layering. Wild at heart is uh... not great. Dark But Just A Game has some good moments but also some meh moments. That’s all I’ve listened to so far

RVhKIwP.gif

I CRACKED AND LISTENED TO 3 MINUTES OF WHITE DRESS :trisha:

Spoiler

absolutely incredible i love it i started crying it sounds so vulnerable and soft and loving

NOW I'M DONE UNTIL THE 19TH I HAVE A WHOLE WEEK PLANNED

sUcVobB.png

Spoiler

I have already given my first listen and it's a solid record. One of her best for sure. Of course, I will need more listens to determine in which position I place it. But I don't think it's better than NFR! since that album is truly her masterpiece.

My ranking so far based on first listen:

1. Wild at Heart (I don't see the resemblance with HTD, but for me this one is far superior)

2. COCC

3. White Dress

4. Tulsa Jesus Freak

5. Breaking Up Slowly (this will be an underrated one)

6. Dark But Just a Game

7. For Free (amazing cover, I don't like Joni's one but this version is immaculate)

8. Dance Till We Die

9. Yosemite (it's beautiful, but I feel it will be the overrated track of this record, I will need more listens tho)

10. Not All Who Wander Are Lost

11. Let Me Love You Like a Woman (still a solid track, but for me it's the weakest one here)

As I said, I will need tons of more listens, but Lana has topped my expectations once again. She just can create magic.

Spoiler

I'm getting real 60s/70's folk from Yosemite. Like GENUINE folk sound. Very Crosby, Stills and Nash, especially the plucking guitar and bongos

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven