Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

50 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So I had this idea of making a kind of an album trailer, that will have the whole album in it. However, to do that, I need y'all help bc I need some movies to go along w/ the tracks, so could you reply to me saying which movies go along w/ each song? Can be more than one movie per track, can be classic movies, or not, known or unknown, I just need ideas. Gonna try posting it on the album's release day.

Also, this is the exact same concept I'm going for:

Reveal hidden contents

Well, if y'all are here lemme try taking advantage of this shit, literally, and bring your attention to this again lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Spoiler

nobody asked

current ranking

11. Let Me Love You Like A Flop

10. For Free

9. Not All Who Wander are Lost

8. Dark but Just A Game

7. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

6. Wild at Heart

5. Dance Til We Die

4. Breaking Up Slowly

3. Yosemite

2. Tulsa Jesus Freak

1. White Dress

Spoiler

if you saw me say that white dress was her worst released track three days ago, no you didn't :flop:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

7 minutes ago, hlxon said:
  Hide contents

nobody asked

current ranking

11. Let Me Love You Like A Flop

10. For Free

9. Not All Who Wander are Lost

8. Dark but Just A Game

7. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

6. Wild at Heart

5. Dance Til We Die

4. Breaking Up Slowly

3. Yosemite

2. Tulsa Jesus Freak

1. White Dress

Hide contents

if you saw me say that white dress was her worst released track three days ago, no you didn't :flop:

Spoiler

I didn’t dislike it when I first heard it, but I didn’t think it was extraordinary - then it grew on me so much too and i KNOW it’s extraordinary, now I can’t get it out of my head! A lot of her music was like that for me as I was first becoming a fan, it has a slow-burn, addictive quality you can’t really find anywhere else

Spoiler

Was about to fall asleep, decided to catch up on Lanaboards as I fall asleep, but then found out about the leak LMAO it's gonna be a LONG night y'all. The first song is already sending me and breaking me :defeated:

Definitely just relapsed and listened to White Dress 4 times in a row. :poordat:  I've held out on all the other songs so far, though. I WILL NOT LISTEN AGAIN UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY unless she releases White Dress early like she should. Six days, I can do it!

34 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:
  Hide contents

I didn’t dislike it when I first heard it, but I didn’t think it was extraordinary - then it grew on me so much too and i KNOW it’s extraordinary, now I can’t get it out of my head! A lot of her music was like that for me as I was first becoming a fan, it has a slow-burn, addictive quality you can’t really find anywhere else

her best songs are always growers :creepna3:

sgopYhV.gif

10 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

wait why does itunes still say the album is coming march 21st i’m getting nervous LMFAOO

either way i’m listening at midnight on the 19th 

Somebody figured out that when it’s a worldwide Friday release it always says the Sunday date (so it doesn’t release some places way early, etc)! So we’re still good for the 19th, phew!