Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

She has every right to date whoever she wants

i dont care. she went to a blm protest to show support for a cause that is in direct opposition of everything sean stans for. if she's dating him AGAIN, it shows just how performative her activism actually is and that she doesn't give a single shit about black people dying.

giphy.gif

i dont care. she went to a blm protest to show support for a cause that is in direct opposition of everything sean stans for. if she's dating him AGAIN, it shows just how performative her activism actually is and that she doesn't give a single shit about black people dying.

Unstan then, or keep streaming her music, either way lana is unbothered by what people think

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly I hope the Twitterati who keep threatening to cancel Lana on this thread do stop listening to her, if only so we don't have to hear them virtue signal on every single page of every single thread. Log off and get a life.

(this does not refer to genuine commentary, dissent, or criticism. I'm talking about certain users who break their arm reaching on every single thread.)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Unstan then, or keep streaming her music, either way lana is unbothered by what people think

hey um its not about what people think its about how actions can affect people. i already mentioned that if she is back together veith him then i will unstan because im tired of her constantly virtue signaling her liberal beliefs if she's not gonna walk the walk and stick to them.

giphy.gif

I have a strong feeling the album cover will feature her with a plaid shirt similar to the ones she’s been wearing lately, blonde of course.

She must’ve shot the cover sometime between the last week of June/first week of July and now - basically when she painted her nails blue and got lash extensions and let the blonde colour neutralize.

I’m either envisioning something super ranch-inspired or something super glam.

Up until now, I thought it was gonna be super glam but based on the rumoured song titles, her recent activity and look, I’m seeing either a fusion between the two in the vein of something Dolly Parton/Dollywood-inspired for visuals. Country glam!

I have a strong feeling the album cover will feature her with a plaid shirt similar to the ones she’s been wearing lately, blonde of course.

She must’ve shot the cover sometime between the last week of June/first week of July and now - basically when she painted her nails blue and got lash extensions and let the blonde colour neutralize.

I’m either envisioning something super ranch-inspired or something super glam.

Up until now, I thought it was gonna be super glam but based on the rumoured song titles, her recent activity and look, I’m seeing either a fusion between the two in the vein of something Dolly Parton/Dollywood-inspired for visuals. Country glam!

Madonna's Don't TEll ME mV TEA

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I’m also wondering if her posting Joan Baez’s paintings means they collaborated for a song on this record, especially since she and Lana performed together in San Fran. Obviously Lana has been a huge fan of Joan for a while and Joan must return that admiration based on what she said about Lana at that show and the fact that she painted her! I would love for a collab between the two on this record.

I definitely think something is coming within the first two weeks of August.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This is a HYPOTHETICAL tracklist I just thought of - it is not real and I am not claiming it to be lol.

But so far I am envisioning something like this maybe?

the lack of continuity between sentence case and title case are deliberate to emulate Lana.

I am so excited for this record now that we may have more insight onto track titles and aesthetics! :)

1. Chemtrails over the Country Club

2. White Hot Forever

3. Tulsa Jesus Freak

4. Cornflower blue

5. Black-eyed Susan

6. Mid-May, midday (feat. Joan Baez)

7. Grenadine Quarantine

8. If This Is the End - I Want a Boyfriend

9. Last call- to be clean and serene

10. Let me love you like a woman

I would love a cute 10-11 track record with a strong concept and feel

A Joan Baez collaboration is happening. My gut tells me it’s happening.

When the album comes out, Lana will need to promote it. I know she hates going on TV. She likes radio interviews, so I think she should go on the Howard Stern Show. Howard does great interviews and it might be the best interview Lana ever gets.

I look at some of these comments, some suggesting that she is not “sincere” or “deep” when in fact her music is deep and sincere and inspires many people around the world.

As for Lana being bothered when people call her out, she has been treated like crap from the press and online for years. How much of that do you expect her to take before she snaps? I’m surprised she didn’t unload sooner.

But can one really be a fan and really love her while constantly acting like she is not deep and accusing her of being privileged while not really knowing what she deals with on a day to day basis?

This is not how fans treat the artist they like. When I do see this I have to question the sincerity of those who make these kinds of comments and then claim to be fans.

Again, Stan culture and toxic fandom destroys artists. It destroyed Amy Winehouse 9 years ago today.

Just some food for thought.

I'm reasonably sure that Amy Winehouse's downfall wasn't caused by a bunch of nobodies discussing one of her relationships on a discussion board somewhere, but we get it, you only want people to talk about personal matters that you approve of.

If you really felt that any kind of personal discussion was toxic and harmful, then you wouldn't have started threads about her diet and cars. In fact, you probably wouldn't even be here.

As for the rest of your post, you're misconstruing basically everything, so I can't be bothered tbh. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

why are people acting like she’s seeing sean again he already talked shit about her, the same way gr eazy did and she put out a diss track about him. why are we not wanting to hear the diss track about sean thats eminent like we know it’s coming sis??

as if she hasn’t released diss tracks about barrie or “jim” and yet the only one she didn’t release a diss track about was francesco

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why are people acting like she’s seeing sean again he already talked shit about her, the same way gr eazy did and she put out a diss track about him. why are we not wanting to hear the diss track about sean thats eminent like we know it’s coming sis??as if she hasn’t released diss tracks about barrie or “jim” and yet the only one she didn’t release a diss track about was francesco

Exactly!