Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m gonna take a shower and paint my nails, play some Animal Crossing and chill while I’m waiting. I reeeaaally hope she’ll tell us something today! I need a tracklist or cover art, I have no idea what to expect so my excitement is almost non-existent. Usually we have an interview to talk about but this time... it’s almost nothing!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She’s gonna make an announcement when the site is down later, I know it :hooker:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Usually when they're about to release something they have the lnk.to links ready with the name of the single, album or whatever but I don't think we've found any this time around...

Maybe she might just drop the cover and tracklist and not release a song.

When was the last time we were delusionally waiting for a specific day? January 4? :lmao:

We kinda had reason that day to wait for something... But today, I mean, it’s really just speculation we might have taken too far lol

Okay so I emailed HMV yesterday (a music store) about COCC and if they would have it in stock and they replied with this:

We're awaiting confirmation of an official release date for this title from our supplier.

This may have something to do with the printing process or vinyl pressing or whatever so it might not be done yet.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay so I emailed HMV yesterday (a music store) about COCC and if they would have it in stock and they replied with this:

We're awaiting confirmation of an official release date for this title from our supplier.

This may have something to do with the printing process or vinyl pressing or whatever so it might not be done yet.

The insider on ATRL said it was being mastered. I know a good chance for her to score a number 1 album is to have physical copies as well as a digital release, but could it be that Sept 4-5 will only be a digital release? (If that date is still on) Kinda like Violet?

The insider on ATRL said it was being mastered. I know a good chance for her to score a number 1 album is to have physical copies as well as a digital release, but could it be that Sept 4-5 will only be a digital release? (If that date is still on) Kinda like Violet?

Hmm it's possible.

Didn't the ATRL insider they already had the physical copy? 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think LB is going offline in about 5 hours time so hopefully she says something before then  :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

literally we have no reason to believe that the album isn't coming September 5 just like ldr said. even if she says NOTHING up until the day of supposed release, it could still very well be coming. the take that "if she doesn't say something this week, its not coming in September" is negative and not true. keep hope in your hearts, guys.

giphy.gif