Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Guys let's go back to being disappointed again. That's the way we get the goodies. 

I can't stand that gorgeous snipppet. Like who asked her for it? She is so messy and random, we need something Lana please feed us

(Did it work?)

I'm so excited tho that lana is delving back into her femininity and sexuality i hope she's really unapologetic with it on this record, fuck the new york post

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

She mentioned very early in the progress that she thought of releasing a surprise album. She said it almost a year ago! http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/blog/282/entry-1162-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-era-timeline-updated-constantly/

No i remember, my point was that she's never mentioned that in any era before. And a surprise release, single or album, wouldn't come to one country first just for it to leak in other countries

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So Lana released a snippet? I’ve now decided I wont listen to any of it. The wait is only a short period of time I love to live towards

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

i’m disappointed already cuz i know we won’t be getting the song tonight

I can't stand that she dropped that gorgeous snipppet. Like who asked her for it? She is so messy and random, we need something Lana please feed us

(Did it work?)

That's the spirit.

Lana give us at least something? I mean wtf she can't just be silent for so long

It could be coming on August 14th, as she has announced singles in the past a week before release date.

However, she didn't say anything other than the title in the caption of this snippet, so that doesn't really point us in any direction either LOL!

She announced MAC on a Friday and we got it on Monday? Tuesday? the next week.

It's weird that she didn't mention WHF this time. Maybe they are 2 different tracks or maybe she re re-named the album to WHF

I think they might be like 2 combined tracks like “Tulsa Jesus Freak/White Hot Forever” and she was playing the TJF section

sgopYhV.gif

Future Nostalgia and folklore are strong contenders, I’d say. We’ll see how it’ll go for Lana this year. :)

Fetch the Bolt Cutters, please

She announced MAC on a Friday and we got it on Monday? Tuesday? the next week.

Oh that's true! She announced it September 7th and we got it September 12th! So Friday-Wednesday.

Maybe her teasing TJF means the single will come another 5 days from now - Tuesday - with the pre-order?

Not gonna listen to this snippet, i turned it off so quickly but i cant wait to read everyones thoughts, im so excited :oprah: :angie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e