Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Lana's recent random posts make me even more confident that the album is dropping Sept 4/5 for some reason.  :woot:

I think it's because we all know that Lana is more active on social media before an album drops

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

1 hour ago, Pin Up Galore said:

so if lana really is coming on sept.5 and the source code is correct that the album will have a preorder, we absolutely have to be getting fed this week girls n gays 

i really dont think we are getting fed until sept 5th(4th?)

I don’t know about you guys, but Lana posting random shit sounds pretty good to me. Something is on its way. Definitely. And the time is ripe too: only three days until Wednesday, which means 9 days until the release date... keep that in mind, COCC gamblers :makeup:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

Okay personally I feel like COCC is coming Sept 5th or 4th. I feel like she is just doing less promo and releasing maybe one single or none at all especially with how we knew everything and heard all of NFR basically so maybe an announcement tomorrow/this week/ next week. One single potentially, Cover and Tracklist.

8 hours ago, katebusho said:

also he posted thousands of tweets with the word tulsa in June

But I always thought he tweeted those to show how small Trump’s crowd was over there for his speech? :eartha2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

14 hours ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

I feel a good energy for the upcoming hours and my fish has also been acting excited lately, swimming around and shit so let's hope for something :party:

The way me and my fish were wrong :trisha:

Anyways I'm still holding out hope for up until next saturday. After that a preorder just seems very short notice imo

patrick being a little slutty and fun

9 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I definitely think the Saturday night lyrics are Lana related. The night Jack tweeted them for the second time, Lana tweeted “so damn hot tonight” and they would fit together to make a rhyming stanza! 

This is so creepy, I was thinking the same thing!

So damn hot tonight

Just take the sadness out of saturday night

:bliss:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

18 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

This is so creepy, I was thinking the same thing!

So damn hot tonight

Just take the sadness out of saturday night

:bliss:

Rhyming "tonight" with "night"... There's definetly a good probability of it being a new Lana lyric.

10 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

He's tweeted a variation of this every Saturday for the past three weeks.

maybe he's saying that the sep 5 date is true because that's a saturday:legend:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I think album is really coming on 5th, not 4th. Even bigger fuck u to the industry

Saturday NIGHT even - 23:59 on the 5th so we all think she's not gonna do anything

And Jack will tweet something about Saturday night being happy

Mariah.gif

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Guys, I know this is old info but did Emile Haynie post and then deleted the picture of chemtrails or the screenshot was photoshopped? Anyone has seen it? 

giphy.gif

Quick question. Did we start seeing lana.lnk.to links before the announcement of the preorder (if so how many days before) or after the preorder announcement 

this is also asking for single links before or after announcements did we get them?

6 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Quick question. Did we start seeing lana.lnk.to links before the announcement of the preorder (if so how many days before) or after the preorder announcement 

this is also asking for single links before or after announcements did we get them?

I think we got some links before singles were announced properly or released. I don't remember which ones, might have been just Hope