Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, SouthInGuy said:

I honestly need more time before the album comes out I'm not mentally prepared for it. I hope there is an announcement and the regular preorder waiting and not the whole thing just dropping... 

no way! I’m loving the idea of a surprise release a la Beyoncé or Taylor Swift. It’s so exciting and I’ve always wanted her to do this. Wish we’d also get a whole visual album as a surprise. But that’s just me dreaming BIG

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I bet this is what she meant when she said surprise release last year...give us a date but then release it a week early - and that’s why there’s been no news and why Ed couldn’t answer @RormanNockwell when they asked about the album coming in September. And that’s why she’s doing all this frequent posting now...code cracked? :brows:

I'VE BEEN THINKING THIS FOR SO LONG AND JUST TO THINK IT COULD BE TRUE UHHHHH HOLY FUCK

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I bet this is what she meant when she said surprise release last year...give us a date but then release it a week early - and that’s why there’s been no news and why Ed couldn’t answer @RormanNockwell when they asked about the album coming in September. And that’s why she’s doing all this frequent posting now...code cracked? :brows:

Maybe she tried to add a week on but thought September only had 30 days (hence the sep 5th date). Code fully cracked my mind 

The way Lana casually mentioned the album title and release date in her question for the culture saga after mentioning she wanted to just surprise drop her next album n then hasnt mentioned it at all which lead to people believing it’s not coming september 5th and then she let nicole nodland and her makeup artist and hair stylist post about the shoot so it’ll build up hype but would still not give enough confirmation that the album’s coming september 5th so it’ll still come as a surprise n now she has her hair stylist cryptically saying something’s coming on friday.. and on top of that she had Ed lie to the people saying the album’s not finished yet whew she knows EXACTLY what she is doing with this rollout

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

I'VE BEEN THINKING THIS FOR SO LONG AND JUST TO THINK IT COULD BE TRUE UHHHHH HOLY FUCK

Just now, CruelViolet said:

Maybe she tried to add a week on but thought September only had 30 days (hence the sep 5th date). Code fully cracked my mind 

Yes omg! I think we have the right idea :)

and if we don’t...then, yay for speculation!!