Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

me when lana releases the COCC

3accbb19a51ea2a0c875fa6e05f6eaf8_w200.gi

also, i really like the thought that the abbreviation really is COTCC which makes me think of Court of the Crimson King (COTCK)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

Okay but what if it's for a magazine shoot/feature? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we got news, but typically magazine promo happens a few weeks (sometimes months) in advance of the album actually dropping. Imagine the magazine feature ending like "Lana Del Rey's album Chemtrails Over the Country Club comes out January 2021" 

I'd be happy with that. We still don't have any official photos from this era so... And in the magazine she could say something about the album

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Okay but what if it's for a magazine shoot/feature? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we got news, but typically magazine promo happens a few weeks (sometimes months) in advance of the album actually dropping. Imagine the magazine feature ending like "Lana Del Rey's album Chemtrails Over the Country Club comes out January 2021" 

at least we'd have a date!

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I think the fact that he mentioned midnight like @takeitdoen said,  implies that it’s music-related - because midnight EST is when things are released music-wise

Ok, that part point to music. 
i guess I’m tired of hoping and being deceived. 

Just now, World At War said:

True, but we already have one so it's pretty much expected to be released Sep 5th. The disappointment that will come when the date is changed..whew this forum will be in ruins

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s a big vague for us all to jump the gun, don’t you think? Watch it be the cover magazine for an interview about Violet :oic2:

2 minutes ago, World At War said:

4 minutes ago, World At War said:

and in the interview shes asked about cocc and answers "i lost the files"

Girl bye

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

can someone share the link to the post? omggggg i need to see this

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think he only tagged the agency and the photographers of that Grazia 2017 shoot because that’s general protocol in the editorial world when you’re posting projects you’re involved with - to tag all involved parties. Even Pamela does that when she’s posting looks she did with Lana, so I wouldn’t take it to mean anything in particular! :) 

Magazine covers are usually released around noon, not midnight.

It may be a dual music/interview release

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.