Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Ugh the end of this week will be so stressful for us. 1 week... Is she going to say something? Preorder for sepbember 5th? Preorder but the album will come at the end of september or even later...? Is it delayed? Did she forget about the album and she just wont say anything even in september 5? Im going crazy... She has to say something this week holy fk she shouldn't play this way with her fans. 1 week to fking album isn't a joke. Sorry for my english if im making any mistakes btw.

Mmeow~

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Born to Die: The Paradise Edition

Chemtrails Over the Country Club: White Hot Forever Edition

To add to this, 'chemtrails' implies a government 'secret' of manipulating weather, a very popular theory

'White hot' could indicate the fires in LA, global warming etc

Both are somewhat tied together in terms of topic = weather

I'm rambling but I do think both go hand in hand

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i really like the theory that Chemtrails n Whf are two albums

If it's true then I do think TJF is on the WHF edition (mainly because for some reason Lana paired WHF and TJF in a post caption once, if I'm not wrong)

Not only that but she must have plenty of songs under her belt so I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to go with two albums (one full - COCC, and an EP - WHF)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

If it's true then I do think TJF is on the WHF edition (mainly because for some reason Lana paired WHF and TJF in a post caption once, if I'm not wrong)

Not only that but she must have plenty of songs under her belt so I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to go with two albums (one full - COCC, and an EP - WHF)

She could definitely do it but we have no reason to expect all of this from her 

She hasn't released a single song from COCC and y'all believing there's gonna be an album and then an EP. 

You guys can't give her that much credit, like she's not putting that kind of effort lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

31 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

I think I will be dissapointed this saturday. I mean - when she'll reveal the coccver and tracclist because I just know that there won't be Yosemite :/ We will never hear it.

I will never stop believing someday we will hear Yosemite and Roses bloom for you. If it’s wrong I don’t wanna be right 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1