Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, YosemiteAv said:

OMG NOOOOOO... What if he just meant her look on vma or something ??? and he doesn even know what the cocc is.

AHHHH IM SO SCARED TO GET MY HOPES UP BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE ITS GOING TO BE LANA IN SOME ADIDAS PROMO CLOTHES PERFORMING DOIN TIME UNLESS SHE SAYS SOMETHING BEFORE SATURDAY HELPPLL

The way we're most likely going to get promo for the upcoming hardcover of 'Violet' before she even addresses the existence of COCC once again.

Thoughts and prayers.

i bet you it’s going to be complex mag, which is why she made that post on monday i think it was with the HM instrumental tagging “Complex”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

woah woah woah where did the music news hype go... i highly doubt this is some kind of magazine or vma performance and rather something music related. nothing except the music comes at midnight, so let's hope :awk:

This has probably been mentioned before, but remember when she started to talk about the next album after UV. I think at some point "Music To Watch Boys To" was a working title that she mentioned somewhere.

Similarly to mentioning "White Hot Forever" shortly after NFR came out, which turned out to be only a working title.

I just...

FmfHaNj.gif