Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

this apple guy has been talking to me for 30 minutes telling me there's no release so by the end of the convo i straight up said "ARE YOU A STAN? DO YOU STAN LANA?"

he says "Although I'm not a stan, her music's pretty good" hahaha

You should've lured him into this pit hole of delusion and despair we need a fresh and innocent soul to sacrifice in order to summon the COCC :mj:

Lanarat.png

I feel like she shot the album cover this day ^ which I'm sure was the same day as the poetry recitation vids in her backyard and her IG pics in the yellow bodysuit, just two different looks.

Mainly because she always has her glam team for her album cover shoots and if this truly was just a fun video that her and her siblings did for fun (like the NFR triple video) then she would likely style herself, etc. But Sheridan did her hair and Etienne Ortega did her makeup. 

I think they did a shoot at her house for promo pics and the album cover with two different outfits.

I think the white shirt and earrings look will be the "main album shoot" as it is glamorous like the album title and may be a drawback to the BTD cover.

I think the yellow bodysuit outfit will be the promo pics for this era. 

I think both looks will make an appearance in a potential TJF video, like how the original Blue Jeans video from 2011 had multiple looks/sets from the BTD shoot. 

33 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Do we think actual chemtrails are going to be somewhere in the visuals of the album or it's just too literal for Lana?

Hard to say, she hasn't had a physical noun in her album titles since "Paradise" (which I suppose you could say was visually represented in the cover and in Tropico) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I imagine our pain if nothing will happen on september 5th X_X Some of us may even die. But im so grateful that im Lana's fan. She is doing THAT with the music. How fed we are just by one artist. Her unreleased tracks are amazing and we have more unreleased music from Lana than all the music Lady gaga has for example (and um... some of them are better than anything she has) New album almost every year, something leaks every month etc... how fed we are. Maybe her live perfomance isn't great but Im so happy that she just never stop making music and she is doing it great. I like drawing don't write the music but she is my biggest inspiration. I want to be just like her as an artist.

Mmeow~

giphy.gif

let me love you like a woman, if this is the end - i want a boyfriend, and grenadine quarantine knowing damn well they are some of lana's best works yet.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

8 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

giphy.gif

let me love you like a woman, if this is the end - i want a boyfriend, and grenadine quarantine knowing damn well they are some of lana's best works yet.

tenor.gif?itemid=15618475

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

It's 12am in the UK and no COCC on Spotify. Sorry ya'll

it's a midnight worldwide release, not a midnight local one

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif