Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

off topic but it's such a trip seeing people use the michael jackson :mj2: :mj: and monicker :monicker: emoticons, we're expanding our palate this era.

your welcome :monicker::nails::monicker::nails::monicker::nails:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she's gonna drop it when my hungover ass is getting ready for work i'll explode :excited:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

off topic but it's such a trip seeing people use the michael jackson :mj2: :mj: and monicker :monicker: emoticons, we're expanding our palate this era.

Ya'll know Lana is Michael Jackson reading through these theories and meltdowns right? :omfg2:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47derti64uip319zrjwk

1 minute ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Guys I'm getting mind and ass signals that cocc is gonna drop. there's something in the wind and it's Coccerella coming for all our asses

giphy.gif

I read this like Coachella and I was like please not her :toofunny:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Remember when we got the Coachella title and single cover from Anghami of all places? That was a trip and a half :mj:

didn't the HQ version of Freak leak on Anghami also :monicker::monicker: we need to do an investigation 

sgopYhV.gif