Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

wait what... whats dolphin flower? what have i missed, i thought i read everything :monicker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

they haven't said yet but teaser images Ryan Murphy has posted point toward Sirens (posted an image of a beach and some sharp fang-like teeth)

i thought that maybe the new season would be about chemtrails and their influence on people... and the soundtrack would be Chemtrails Over the Country Club... but thinking of it just made that theory stupid 

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I asked him what he thinks about song "Dolphin flower". He was typing sth for 5 mins, deleted and wrote: "Always best to listen in person and make up your own mind what you think. Like any music opinions are personal to an individual." So its confirmed hes full of shit. Like u r a fkn reviewer just say what u think about the fkn song

He fell for dolphin flower?

I'd love a season about conspiracy theories and experiments, something more realistic and less supernatural... It's the vibes COCC gives me :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Maybe COCC is about a women who marries a rich man, she’s living the Idealistic life but secretly she’s part of a society of secret witches.  Think bewitched. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance