Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Still can't believe Neil Krug came back, the way this is shaping up to be beautiful and luxurious. :thankyou:

and sure as hell not amateur and DIY

so it is a panther deville! (cruel deville's car, in the live action movies) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

13832286633_c510ebccba_b.jpg

something like this, i think 

"A few months ago, Lana Del Rey revealed that her next album would be titled Chemtrails Over The Country Club, which she said would arrive on September 5. But now that is no longer the case. In an update on Instagram, Del Rey promised the album’s lead single, “Let Me Love You Like A Woman,” is on the way but said the album will take a bit longer"--via some website called "UPROXX"? Anyone know of their credibility--would Lana's team have given them a comment, or are they just going off the same info that we know?  

7 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

"A few months ago, Lana Del Rey revealed that her next album would be titled Chemtrails Over The Country Club, which she said would arrive on September 5. But now that is no longer the case. In an update on Instagram, Del Rey promised the album’s lead single, “Let Me Love You Like A Woman,” is on the way but said the album will take a bit longer"--via some website called "UPROXX"? Anyone know of their credibility--would Lana's team have given them a comment, or are they just going off the same info that we know?  

To me it just sounds like they're interpreting the post as her saying it's delayed when she says "soon" instead of being #TeamDelusional, not that they have insider info

At least we know "UPROXX" isn't on the right Team