Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Hello, Dreamers (people who dream a lot in their sleep a.k.a #TeamDelulu). How are my delusional babes doing so far? How are the manifestations going? 

I sense confusion and quiet collusion, time to join #teamdelusion:omfg2::oic:

42 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Lucky you, one of them will be disproved in less than 24 hours! :sass:

cmon take a walk on the wild side :brows:

lets fuck up our emotions in the pouring rain :yawn:

she likes her lipsters insane :delicious:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

42 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

last im gonna say about this: some of y'all are just so brave on here it kinda astounds me lol. as a cis person you really don't get to come on here and tell people how to feel about issues regarding trans people. 

also the album is coming September 5 :D

But you and others here, including me, don’t know for the most part, outside of personal relationships that have developed, who trans, who is Cis, who is gay, who is queer, who is heterosexual, who Is lesbian, who is pansexual, who is omnisexual, who is bisexual, who is asexual, who is celibate, etc., and you are making damning judgments based on your own assumptions, conscious or otherwise, not on hard facts about other members in most cases. We often don’t even know for certain who is male or female or who identifies as what! And yet people make all kinds of assumptions about other members and sling all kinds of shit at each other. 

2 minutes ago, vitorgomes said:

Do you think that if she doesn't release anything today or tomorrow she will be quiet?

I think if nothing happens today, then she’ll post tomorrow morning about the album coming at midnight Saturday!

But if both today and tomorrow pass with nothing happening, I think she’ll make an announcement post for just LMLYLAW being released as a single sometime in the next few weeks. 

1 minute ago, vitorgomes said:

Do you think that if she doesn't release anything today or tomorrow she will be quiet?

oh absolutely lol that's just who she is

then she'll come back to promote another of their friend's work, a random festival she's not part of, or some random selfies (mostly of their friends, not hers)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

But if both today and tomorrow pass with nothing happening, I think she’ll make an announcement post for just LMLYLAW being released as a single sometime in the next few weeks. 

100% this. 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

no clue #brokecollegestudent :toofunny:

Lol broke 28 yr old, but its probably just top shelf stuff that we can all achieve here on the bottom. Throw grenadine in anything with a glass and it looks classy. Suddenly Grenadine Quarantine has become the only thing i care about that may exist. Ten minutes!

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Lol broke 28 yr old, but its probably just top shelf stuff that we can all achieve here on the bottom. Throw grenadine in anything with a glass and it looks classy. Suddenly Grenadine Quarantine has become the only thing i care about that may exist. Ten minutes!

yessss drink up!!! :sideeye:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, CinnamonGirl said:

y'all are gonna regret saying all this when twitter picks it up and locals cancel her

twitter locals are probably going to try to cancel her again once the album drops, lets be real. 

and critics will bring up her questioning the culture, ect ect. at least people will be listening though.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

2 hours ago, vodkaa said:

this is so off character for her, I don't see her doing something like this tbh. which, w all of our saturated opinions and "lore" of her on here, it'd just be the strangest thing. not sure if she's even mentioned her gay fans, let alone pretend to be a trans woman, two cents. 

but, she's always done what's she wanted, so I don't really think she's gonna change when it comes to that, and that's refreshing. 

I agree. I don’t think the song is sung from the POV of a trans woman. I only said, as people were griping about the song and its title without hearing it, that, in 2020, ‘woman’ obviously doesn’t only have one meaning or one connotation, so let’s wait until we hear the actual damned song before we make Woke assumptions and jump all over that MOST un-PC song title.