Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 hours ago, FallingCherry said:

Kinda want to put an alarm at 6am for tomorrow morning and for Saturday, just in case. Although I don’t care if the album’s delayed and it won’t make me mad if it is, I would still appreciate if the album came out earlier than I thought (at the moment, I’m predicting October 23. I also wouldn’t mind if she decides to release on October 30 because October 31 is my birthday and it would be an amazing present :flutter:)

Another Halloween Baby!!!! Sup Twin of Darkness (im also a twin myself). Got off work early, here's to EXTREME vibes going out into the universe to bless us in an hour and 7 minutes with....something

1 minute ago, stan wayamaya said:

On RYM it says that LMLYLAW is to be released on sept 4 and COCC is to be released sept 5

i would so die if that was true

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, stan wayamaya said:

A website called RateYourMusic where people basically catalog the albums that they listen to and review them

i wonder how reliable it is.. i guess we’ll see in an hour (4 hours if it’s released on cali time) 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i wonder how reliable it is.. i guess we’ll see in an hour (4 hours if it’s released on cali time) 

It’s all user created entries anyone can upload onto it. I have an account and have made tons of release threads on there so it’s not reliable or proof of anything 

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

I doubt it would just release at midnight without any announcement or anything. It'd probably get uploaded during the day when she announces it. #TeamDelusional

Hello, Dreamers (people who dream a lot in their sleep a.k.a #TeamDelulu). How are my delusional babes doing so far? How are the manifestations going? 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

As I said, how are people going to react IF it turns out LDR has assumed the role of a trans woman for LMLYLAW, and that is who is speaking and saying “let me love you like a woman’ to, presumably, a CIS male? 

It’s foolish to get upset or to challenge LDR when no one has even heard the song yet. 

And, as always, it’s her ****ing song and she can say WHATEVER she wants in it, and then take the applause, the indifference and the attacks. Just like anyone else who gets up on the world stage. 

trans person here, so i know what I'm talking about on this issue. lana can't assume the role of a trans woman in her music, period. it's insensitive for a multitude of reasons but the biggest one is that she's never had to endure what being a trans person is like. so her taking this identity that many wish they didn't have (dysmorphia is a bitch) and using it to essentially play dress up without having to endure what trans folks like myself have to DAILY would just be insulting. obviously she's not going to do any of this, but your comments come across as extremely ignorant and close minded.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Hello, Dreamers (people who dream a lot in their sleep a.k.a #TeamDelulu). How are my delusional babes doing so far? How are the manifestations going? 

Delusion is still going strong I think, the album is somehow still coming out tomorrow apparently.

They're acting delusional. Yesh they do, yesh they do. 

Has anyone tried to contact Noise11? They get information directly from labels.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."