Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Hello, everyone,

I know these times are already stressful enough so I just wanna preface this by reminding everyone that life still goes on even if things don’t work out the way that we want them to, and that we all have the strength within us to keep trudging along. <3

That being said, if this record doesn’t come out tonight, let’s just remind ourselves that this doesn’t mean it’s not ever going to come out! In fact, the waiting period can make things feel fun and dynamic, especially during these times that can feel so stagnant already! Lana always comes through with her music that often helps us get through whatever we’re going through and right now we need her music more than ever - I have faith the album is coming tonight because here are the facts:

1.  She announced September 5th in a written account, unprovoked - previous release dates either did not come from her or she was likely guesstimating them because she was asked on the spot. 

2. In her IG video, she didn’t say the album wouldn’t be coming on September 5th. Reading between the lines can make all the difference, and picking up on context clues can change your whole argument. However, she say that we’d hear LMLYLAW before we saw the COTCC video, implying that both will be released before the album, but it’s possible she meant that there would be a video for LMLYLAW and she was vague on purpose because she wanted the release of the album to be a “surprise”. 

3. The general public and fans who don’t go on LanaBoards or other social media sites (which there still are a lot of) probably still think the album is coming tonight - now, I’ll admit, signs aren’t pointing to that happening, but I’m sure everything will come in due time over the next month. 

So while I’m really not more of a “delulu” than I am a realist - I’m in the middle :mj:, I do think that we should just be mindful of the fact that everything right now is a little bit more weird than usual  and that we should practice kindness to others, Lana and her team, and most importantly, ourselves.

Sending love and light - and hopefully I’ll see you on the other side of midnight with the album! And if I don’t, then we just have all that much to look forward to! :blush3: keep your head up!

I see you're quite a meditator, actually who does very well down by Paramhansa Yogananda's realization center

all this positivity and awareness :defeated::wowcry:

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Hello, everyone,

I know these times are already stressful enough so I just wanna preface this by reminding everyone that life still goes on even if things don’t work out the way that we want them to, and that we all have the strength within us to keep trudging along. <3

That being said, if this record doesn’t come out tonight, let’s just remind ourselves that this doesn’t mean it’s not ever going to come out! In fact, the waiting period can make things feel fun and dynamic, especially during these times that can feel so stagnant already! Lana always comes through with her music that often helps us get through whatever we’re going through and right now we need her music more than ever - I have faith the album is coming tonight because here are the facts:

1.  She announced September 5th in a written account, unprovoked - previous release dates either did not come from her or she was likely guesstimating them because she was asked on the spot. 

2. In her IG video, she didn’t say the album wouldn’t be coming on September 5th. Reading between the lines can make all the difference, and picking up on context clues can change your whole argument. However, she say that we’d hear LMLYLAW before we saw the COTCC video, implying that both will be released before the album, but it’s possible she meant that there would be a video for LMLYLAW and she was vague on purpose because she wanted the release of the album to be a “surprise”. 

3. The general public and fans who don’t go on LanaBoards or other social media sites (which there still are a lot of) probably still think the album is coming tonight - now, I’ll admit, signs aren’t pointing to that happening, but I’m sure everything will come in due time over the next month. 

So while I’m really not more of a “delulu” than I am a realist - I’m in the middle :mj:, I do think that we should just be mindful of the fact that everything right now is a little bit more weird than usual  and that we should practice kindness to others, Lana and her team, and most importantly, ourselves.

Sending love and light - and hopefully I’ll see you on the other side of midnight with the album! And if I don’t, then we just have all that much to look forward to! :blush3: keep your head up!

thank you mother, i always get excited when i know u have a paragraph post... iconic! i still have hope! ( but i think today will be an announcement not the album) but who knows!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Hello, everyone,

2. In her IG video, she didn’t say the album wouldn’t be coming on September 5th. Reading between the lines can make all the difference, and picking up on context clues can change your whole argument. However, she did say that we’d hear LMLYLAW before we saw the COTCC video, implying that both will be released before the album, but it’s possible she meant that there would be a video for LMLYLAW and she was vague on purpose because she wanted the release of the album to be a “surprise”. 

I love how you're always saving us from the madness  :xcry: We love you Lana.

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

thank you mother, i always get excited when i know u have a paragraph post... iconic! i still have hope! ( but i think today will be an announcement not the album) but who knows!

if Lana doesn't deliver, we'll stan @IanadeIrey instead 

I’ve been gone from this thread for a couple of days but that pic of her in the red car was from a video shoot that was recent? Or was it from a whole ago,

cause she said that violet was being released that month in the video but that came out in august? 

so what’s the tea?

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Hello, everyone,

2. In her IG video, she didn’t say the album wouldn’t be coming on September 5th. Reading between the lines can make all the difference, and picking up on context clues can change your whole argument. However, she did say that we’d hear LMLYLAW before we saw the COTCC video, implying that both will be released before the album, but it’s possible she meant that there would be a video for LMLYLAW and she was vague on purpose because she wanted the release of the album to be a “surprise”. 

ugh you're just amazing! :oprah: thanks for every single bit of light you've given this pre-release thread. we're all grateful for you and are sending you our love and light <3 we are so lucky to have you :wub: 

4 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I’ve been gone from this thread for a couple of days but that pic of her in the red car was from a video shoot that was recent? Or was it from a whole ago,

cause she said that violet was being released that month in the video but that came out in august? 

so what’s the tea?

The physical print of Violet is coming out this month on the 29th. The video and picture are from last weekend

On 9/4/2020 at 12:29 PM, hashtagtylerh said:

The physical print of Violet is coming out this month in the 29th. The video and picture are from last weekend

Welp....it truly is over ladies

my hope for it coming out tomorrow is out the windowwwwwwww

Don’t cry about it, don’t cry about it, it’s all not gonna happen....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Me starting to pack my things and getting ready to move into COCC post release thread at midnight Cali time 

tenor.gif?itemid=5904920

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

I see you're quite a meditator, actually who does very well down by Paramhansa Yogananda's realization center

all this positivity and awareness :defeated::wowcry:

Yes, unless you prefer a rambunctious child! In which case, I can turn it on too :oprah3::wub:

10 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Aw, you are a sweetheart - I hope you are appreciated elsewhere the way you are appreciated here. I have hope too! Holding out on an announcement! 

9 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

I love how you're always saving us from the madness  :xcry: We love you Lana.

8 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

if Lana doesn't deliver, we'll stan @IanadeIrey instead 

7 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

ugh you're just amazing! :oprah: thanks for every single bit of light you've given this pre-release thread. we're all grateful for you and are sending you our love and light <3 we are so lucky to have you :wub: 

You guys <3 I’m just here for the fun and I’m glad we’re all in this together!

And catch my new record “Hallucinogens at the Holiday Home” out tonight! ;) 

I think we have no topics to talk about at this point... We did everything we could and all we have to do now is to wait for Lana to make some move... We are going to get some kind of an announcement today or tomorrow. SHE CAN'T leave us with nothing. This album situation is super fking strange. So mysterious that I have no idea what does this girl has in her mind. I am waiting-

Btw. this thread is lovely. As iconic as norman's or even more (but much better for me - THIS is an experience)

but now - the battle begins

tumblr_pmwp3lUbWL1sagi1uo1_540.gifv

The tornado is coming to save us or to defeat our dreams.

Mmeow~