Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

also I know genius isnt really a trustworthy site but they're saying 18th September is when cocc is expected to drop

cute profile picture. Size of my excitement of the album

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

i just got an apple music "new album" notification and my heart dropped. but... of course it wasn't cocc :crai:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

21 minutes ago, sjatib said:

She is the most unprofessional and disrespectful big artist I can think of. Truly hope that her lack of respect towards fan will pay her off. What a disgusting way to behave.

there are literally so many artists that have had delayed albums, some of them even delay their albums for YEARS. yeah it's disappointing that cocc won't come out on the 5th because that was the date she gave us but it's not like she's sitting on her ass doing nothing, she's actually working on professional expensive visuals which is something so many of you dragged her for not doing during the nfr era.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

idk why everyone is convinced cocc isnt coming still... 9PM EST still hasn't arrived yet (and that's the usual time for a worldwide release). let's just keep hope in our hearts, everyone!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, new gods said:

She is the most unprofessional and disrespectful big artist I can think of. Truly hope that her lack of respect towards fan will pay her off. What a disgusting way to behave.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

there are literally so many artists that have had delayed albums, some of them even delay their albums for YEARS. yeah it's disappointing that cocc won't come out on the 5th because that was the date she gave us but it's not like she's sitting on her ass doing nothing, she's actually working on professional expensive visuals which is something so many of you dragged her for not doing during the nfr era.

Guys I was a die hard Evanescence fan, waited like 5 years for an album release 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

Go and check if truly "nobody" likes and agrees with what I said. Talking about reality checks, I mean. Whatever...

I don’t need to check anything. You wished the artist and person we all love here that what you consider to be her unprofessionalism and unfairness towards her fans pays her off

and her behaviour is disgusting. I mean for reals? And for what? Because she has delayed the record and didn’t address the situation? I gotta laugh - I do pity these artists sometimes, having to put up with shit like this on the daily just because people can’t get a life. Give me a break. 

35 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Wait until Team Cocctober listen to Venice Queen, the sister track to Venice Bitch

Even more psychedelic and guitar driven, can't stop listening to it!

tenor.gif?itemid=12890069

See, we know this yeas, its too good, it's simmering in my ears it wont fade out itll b even better after cocctober like a classic hit but better but but they wouldnt know [img=https://media1.tenor.com/images/766c3984d0613eeb9b1406dbe9655973/tenor.gif?itemid=12890069]

edit: its so good I forgot how to gif tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

i know it's going to be a bit disappointing if the album doesn't drop tonight, but like @IanadeIrey said, we don't really know what's going on behind the scenes, and we can't automatically blame lana for it. i want the album too, i have higher hopes for it than i did nfr! but i think we should be calm and collected no matter what, nfr is barely a year old, we just got a spoken word album, and we've had some amazing leaks this year, and most likely more to come, she hasn't been sitting on her couch all day doing nothing, she's been filming / shooting for days now, and working with neil krug! neil krug! i think no matter what, we should stay postitive. 

Zztqfn3.jpeg

I wish she was just as open about her art as she is about country music festival headliners

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

Watch her not giving us dates from ass next time and learn what a sorry word means. Artists like Lady gaga could announce delay and we better respect.

Mmeow~