Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Currently catching up on the posts I missed while I was asleep & moving off-topic discussion into more proper threads, but I just wanted to say - no matter what happens within the next couple of minutes or throughout the rest of the day, please be kind & respectful to everyone! To your fellow board members, to Lana, to her team members, etc... If something doesn't happen tomorrow on the 5th there will undoubtedly be some disappointment, but let's remember not to harass anyone or spread any unkindness. Thank you! xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

i believe in cocc to tjf transition supremacy :angie:

my cancer is sun my leo is moo-  bRO JUST STAY FUCKING CLOSE TO JESUS

giphy.gif

girrrrrlllll the energy this post has :hype:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Sorry to anyone who doesn't like the song but for me it's sooo hard not to listen to the title track multiple times a day.

I don't wanna over play it. 

I've been doing good I can go days without listening to it.

The album comes out exactly 8 weeks from today!!!

She hasss to put out another song before then. I forgot if she was just filming White Dress or TJF but one of those is coming eventually!

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

25 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

<christinaluccitiddies.gif>

you know :angie:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the thread's so quiet. 21 days til wd. 40 to cocc. 
the two tracks we got so far. still amazing. title track's like a trance. woman has the same effect
i get nervous thinking how we'll be getting maybe around 8 new songs 2 of which were already teased. 

is yosemite hyped? maybe. but i hope it's as wonderful as the mythos surrounding it. 
interesting titles. 
already like 5 out of 11 forsure. I think it's just that BUS worries me about pacing n production. 

love the original cover. even more krug's. happy about interview mag, the title track vid does a lot. 
the amount of vinyl. so so good. 

n just 2 weeks more than a month til it comes. 

it's been great joshing cocc jokes til now n probably later.

UV/Honeymoon