Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Wait what have I missed? I’m reading insider info? L4L sounds? Please tell me this is all speculation and not real please we can’t go back to L4L we lost ? 

id kill for a l4l pt2 omg

2 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

no, but at this point I don't know anymore which album is coming first ☠️

LOOOOL I didn't even know she was having one out. Embarassing, and that one single's honestly what I remember of hers, oh and night time's my time, n ghost. if they were to collab, I'd hope it was on her stuff, new Lana vocals on another track, while keeping her own artistry more saturated if that makes sense. but, that's for another time to discuss hahahahahaha 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

3 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

LOOOOL I didn't even know she was having one out. Embarassing, and that one single's honestly what I remember of hers, oh and night time's my time, n ghost. if they were to collab, I'd hope it was on her stuff, new Lana vocals on another track, while keeping her own artistry more saturated if that makes sense. but, that's for another time to discuss hahahahahaha 

from wiki:

Masochism (stylized in all caps) is the upcoming second studio album by American singer-songwriter Sky Ferreira. Following the release of her long-delayed debut album, Night Time, My Time (2013), Ferreira announced her follow-up, titled Masochism, shortly thereafter. The album has seen frequent delays, with intended releases including 2015, 2016, and 2018, with the current target date being in 2020. To promote the record, Ferreira released the single "Downhill Lullaby" in March 2019 and has teased a slew of other songs off the record.

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

from wiki:

Masochism (stylized in all caps) is the upcoming second studio album by American singer-songwriter Sky Ferreira. Following the release of her long-delayed debut album, Night Time, My Time (2013), Ferreira announced her follow-up, titled Masochism, shortly thereafter. The album has seen frequent delays, with intended releases including 2015, 2016, and 2018, with the current target date being in 2020. To promote the record, Ferreira released the single "Downhill Lullaby" in March 2019 and has teased a slew of other songs off the record.

Niiiice! I'll chat w ya more about her later on the thread. i'm sure we know how things cascade here. I remember Downhill Lullaby, it was a good track, there was like this.. momentum to it. til then! 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

12 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Jack’s name is on the cover too ?

please give us a date

awwww shitttttt now I’m gonna have the buy this, that cover will be forever iconic 

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />