Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Marius12 said:

Not „lana” trending on polish Twitter. :awk:

mwJX0Hl.png

TOP 1??? Omg... This is so bad. Lana needs to say something. People are excited for nothing and ask about the album - where is it X_X It will be the worst cancellation ever................. Can anyone tell her to do something? I can't watch it :ohno:

Mmeow~

Why can't people stop acting dramatic about the album not being released? I mean yeah she said september 5th but so what? It's not like the album is an artwork the fans have commissioned. She owes no one an explanation on why her art is not ready for publishing. She could say a few words if she wants to but she doesn't have to. Plus no one's life depends on an album

3 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

Why can't people stop acting dramatic about the album not being released? I mean yeah she said september 5th but so what? It's not like the album is an artwork the fans have commissioned. She owes no one an explanation on why her art is not ready for publishing. She could say a few words if she wants to but she doesn't have to. Plus no one's life depends on an album

‘Plus no one's life depends on an album’. I’d not be so sure of that, the way some people talk on here   :ohno:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The dramaticity of some people about this 5th september thing is sending me :thumb:

Am I the only one who is so fucking excited for this album rollout? It seems every time nothing happens on a date we expected something, we get something else to look forward to. We now know about at least one HIGH BUDGET music video, a single coming, NEIL KRUG, and we might even get an interview with her and Jack in that magazine!

LoathsomeHollowKookaburra-size_restricte

patrick being a little slutty and fun

if a god exists pls dont let this album be like the last one..i really didn't click with nfr,pls jack dont fuck this up u weasel I don't wanna be waiting for months just for a disappointment of half done clanky production and piano ballads that drag on. I rlly wanna like this album...i miss being a lana stan

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Just now, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

The dramaticity of some people about this 5th september thing is sending me :thumb:

Am I the only one who is so fucking excited for this album rollout? It seems every time nothing happens on a date we expected something, we get something else to look forward to. We now know about at least one HIGH BUDGET music video, a single coming, NEIL KRUG, and we might even get an interview with her and Jack in that magazine!

LoathsomeHollowKookaburra-size_restricte

THIS!!!!! I'd rather them put attention into giving us good music videos and a good photoshoot rather than rushing out the album without the visuals

FzytWEW.png

im not pissed at all cuz i know that album is finished and all she has to do i finish the mvs and visuals. Also her shop is on sale which means preorder coming really soon. I just hope the release date isnt october cuz thats when i start college and i will be super busy. #TeamDelusional

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Do you think we'll get some more photos and an interview in the magazine or just some article written about her?

probably more pics!! i hope its an interview with new song titles / lyrics like we got for LFL, those were fun

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

22 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

Yes she do have to. You can't play with the millions of stans like that. Who does this? Like I said. She can do whatever she wants but we don't have to buy it either- We will get the album some day but it won't erase the bad taste in our hearts.

Imagine an artist who officially announces the album and gives you the date and you are excited for this for like 4 months. Then he pretends like he didn't say anything and joking around it a few days before the date in his newest insta video that we'll see him in 2029 and the album is coming "soon" :usrsney: What was this artist thinking? That his fans are going to laugh with him?  Fans still trust him that the date is still relevant but then the artist is leaving them with nothing on the specific date that was never officially delayed  :awkney2: Then they are spamming every store in the world, every producer and every manager with millions of questions.  Aand the artist is trending top 1 in most countries but with some... bad energy. :awkney:

Kinda sad? I feel sorry for the fans of such an artist-

Mmeow~

A magazine cover, a real (as opposed to homemade) MV, a promo single

Sis is coming to feed us :derpna3:

+ if you b**ches want to be mad about one her lies, be mad that we never got a video for Cherry and pray we get one for Tulsa Jesus Freak :hoe:

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Yes she do have to. You can't play with the millions of stans like that. Who does this? Like I said. She can do whatever she wants but we don't have to buy it either- We will get the album some day but it won't erase the bad taste in our hearts.

Imagine an artist who officially announces the album and gives you the date and you are excited for this for like 4 months. Then he pretends like he didn't say anything and joking around it a few days before the date in his newest insta video that we'll see him in 2029 and the album is coming "soon" :usrsney: What was this artist thinking? That his fans are going to laugh with him?  Fans still trust him that the date is still relevant but then the artist is leaving them with nothing on the specific date that was never officially delayed  :awkney2: Then they are spamming every store in the world, every producer every and manager with millions of questions. The artist is trending top 1 in most countries but with some... bad energy. :awkney:

Kinda sad? I feel sorry for the fans of such an artist-

get a hobby, therapy, life

1 minute ago, Rico25 said:

A magazine cover, a real (as opposed to homemade) MV, a promo single

Sis is coming to feed us :derpna3:

+ if you b**ches want to be mad about one her lies, be mad that we never got a video for Cherry and pray we get one for Tulsa Jesus Freak :hoe:

Wait just a min....Tulsa Jesus Freak is the new Cherry? When was this decided??? I missed the memo! :defeated::deadbanana:

Just now, Lentilus said:

Wait just a min....Tulsa Jesus Freak is the new Cherry? When was this decided??? I missed the memo! :defeated::deadbanana:

To be fair I feel like it's the new Cinnamon Girl which itself was the new Cherry to me :crying5:

26 minutes ago, Petals For Armor said:

get a hobby, therapy, life

I just said the truth as always. Yes I do have some hobby and life but I kinda lost it for a few days because of a sweet lie of some beautiful artist that is my biggest inspiration. I do have the right to express my disappointment. I mean tomorrow ofc. Not today. Im not disappointed yet! All I write is "WHAT IF" :)

Mmeow~

13 minutes ago, bored said:

The Ultraviolence mix of Hollywood as the opening track for this album pls

Wait what? Is there really a ultraviolence mix of Hollywood or is that something you wish for ?

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."