Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, gasstationkween said:

It was a full song posted today so idk if we are talking about the same thing 

That’s fake! If you’ve been around a while you know what that iconic song is! Every single era lol

1 minute ago, CruelViolet said:

That’s fake! If you’ve been around a while you know what that iconic song is! Every single era lol

Oh sorry thanks for letting me know! I’ve only been here a year or so 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

I hope that someday lana works with Hugo Comte on a photoshoot / album cover. Both Pang and Future Nostalgia have just absolutely gorgeous covers shot by him 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

17 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

So I was looking on that website that rhymes with degree and I heard the so called llylaw leak seems like it could be her but you can barely here her. (But oat points I actually thought it sounded like zella day) Also some lyrics from like a month ago were there seem like they could be plausblie too.

It actually sounds like her to me. The audio is very muted in terms of quality but the music itself is very 'Lana' and reminds me of The Good Life in a way

Edit: Never mind guess it's fake lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

A couple of my observations... 

1- Tulsa Jesus Freak is the new Happiness Is a Butterfly: first song teased, not first released.

2- the Wednesday post was Lana’s way of “Explaining” the delay.

3- she will probably blame CoVID and all for the delay.

4- Chemtrails’ rollout gives me strong HM pre-release era, which was my fave era ever from her: short in time and somewhat cohesive. 
5- I don’t know why the fuck she had to mention the Sept 5 date when she has always been vague in the past. Replace that post with “a couple of months” and there would have been no drama, and a perfect era.