Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

or maybe even better.. It's a double feature 

OMGGG a dream.

also, what if it's postponed because she wanted to add that 'one defining song to the album' like she said in the interview

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, AsDangerousAsHope said:

It says it's coming in September, but its funny how some things just change in a day or even in an hour :toofloppy:

But I wanna believe it will be released maybe setember 18th? Also I'm really confused about this concept of Jack interviewing Lana about their work, like, why?? A common interview sounds less confusing to me, but ok alright, we got info that's all that matters

it's common artists to interview other artists for magazines     

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

OMGGG a dream.

also, what if it's postponed because she wanted to add that 'one defining song to the album' like she said in the interview

please i hope they don't let her botch it last minute as she wants so bad

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

why is no one talking about "it breaks down into different directions"? 

this! for some reason (obvs i could be wrong) my intuition tells me we'll hear a really new direction for lana on this record, in at least a few songs (the TJF snippet sounded v diff from NFR imo)

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

You bring up a really good point and I definitely agree about having certain parameters to abide to, and I often hear people say that LFL felt forced or less genuine than previous records, but I personally felt that LFL was just as inspired and as impactful as her previous records and that’s the beautiful thing about music and its subjectivity! I think Lana definitely tapped into a more socially-conscious side of herself with that record out of the depths of her own heart and not entirely due to critical or commercial pressure, and even for NFR, but what you said undeniably holds a lot of merit. I would also love for another vanity project as I feel that’s kind of where the centre of Lana’s heart and soul is grounded. :wub:

I agree. Despite a few weak or half-hearted tracks, I thought LFL was better and more imaginable creative than UV, HM or NFR. 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

OMGGG a dream.

that’s what I’m thinking, honestly it makes me a little nervous that she said she’s been putting most of her energy into her poetry and that this album wasn’t necessarily all she hoped it’d be, which leads me to asking... if it doesn’t feel complete why put it out? :crossed: a little strange right? 

Not trying to get my hopes up, remember the March date came from magazines

still really excited though 

"Don’t forget me"

I really don’t think it’ll be all ballads

I re read and don’t really see any incriminating evidence to say it will be like norman. I remember her sort of warning us that norman was an album to drive to and it didn’t really have upbeat songs on it

shes also putting in a lot of effort with visuals this era so I think she’s really gonna give us something big:makeup2:

3 minutes ago, katebusho said:

'it breaks down in different directions'.. i'm guessing maybe an album with a plural sound to it? like LFL

i think they just meant different directions to NFR, as in themes will be explored in a different way. if it's like lfl, it can rot

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Someone who worked on the Chemtrails set said the song is fire. I wouldn't describe a piano ballad as fire. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Obduration said:

Lana didn't have time to overthink this album like she usually does so it's going to be a serve :flutter:

The delay/postponement kind of indicates otherwise tbh