Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

is "white dress" a song about her struggling with addiction when she was younger? the grass aka the weed and white stripes as coke in the lyrics?

white dress is probably a metaphor of innocence, at the same time this phrase is used to describe a girl who looks really nice and polite...but she is freaky, crazy in the real life. it all makes sense. is "white dress" her lost innocence?

i guess we will never know:dance:

i was in the winter of my life 

DOWNTOWN AND THE NIGHT IS UP

MY WHITE DRESS IS ON

I'M SKATING THROUGH THIS MADNESS

WHITE LINES, I WAS AMAZED

IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A GOD

BUT I CAN'T FEEL THAT WHITE HOT NO MORE

I THOUGH I WAS LOST FOREVER

I THOUGH I WAS WHITE HOT, FOREVER

(and grass)

0YnL0Kf.gif

whatever the meaning of the sentence is, i LOVE the lyric 'it made me feel... it made me feel like a God'. i love the hesitant tone of the repetition, i love the fact that she put god and not goddess (it would've been less religiously deep and more pretentious i guess?), i love the retrospective outlook on something intense, although maybe delusive she felt a long time ago

So Eclipse mentioned Sun Ra

I looked him up and he is a jazz composer and apparently known for experimental music

And it also might be a little bit rockish 

So White Dress will be jazzy and a little bit rockish and maybe something new & different in terms of Lana. I'm excited af now :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: