Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Same but i wish Bus would change places with dance till we die so i could just end the album without skipping:xcry:

Omg I'm you're right! :krylie:

I'm gonna manifest BUS being the surprise serve!! It's out best option now bestie!!:oprah3:

I am procrastinating and bored, so I ranked Lana's title tracks.

1. Honeymoon

2. Born To Die

3. Ultraviolence

4. NFR!

5. Chemtrails

6. Lust for Life

5 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Why are you guys so dramatic over some backing vox?

People somehow convinced themselves that there would absolutely be no collabs on the album. 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya I don’t get why we’d be mad over that feature like the cover with them was beautiful and they’re both talented with pretty voices like ??

now mrs lane on the other hand

Nikki is such a kind person, has a lovely personality. A beautiful soul, really talented at playing the banjo :really:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

The fact we just gotta wait almost a month for the album to be released omg 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

56 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I don't mind Zellas voice, but Weyes.. :angie: I love her so much!! I can't wait to hear her on the track :whine:

SAME we're definitely in the minority but hearing Natalie's voice :angie::angie::angie::angie::angie: whenever I watch this i'm always the most excited to hear her part tbh over lana's 

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i mean we knew they were on it tho lmao, also didn't insiders say its just backing vocals

we had no idea they were on it tho esp bc it had no credits thus far. i don't think insiders know anything unless they have it themselves which is not going around as far as i know. i'm literally deleting it from my itunes as soon as it's out

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

we had no idea they were on it tho esp bc it had no credits thus far. i don't think insiders know anything unless they have it themselves which is not going around as far as i know. i'm literally deleting it from my itunes as soon as it's out

The credits came out like over a week ago and they were credited as vocalists. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

57 minutes ago, Max Del Rey said:

People somehow convinced themselves that there would absolutely be no collabs on the album. 

well, this far, the tracklist had no credits for collabs. which literally means there are no collabs. it isn't like everyone convinced themselves of anything, all we knew is she did it live over a year ago with them. at this point, it could've easily been a cover without unneeded nasty features

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Girl the dramatics...

I remember when she posted a video of Natalie performing "Bad Magic" and in the caption she said Weyes Blood was one of her inspirations.

And now they're on one record :trisha:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

The credits came out like over a week ago and they were credited as vocalists. 

this is the first i'm hearing of this, which disappoints me a lot. i was really excited about it as a while but honestly it seems like this is a short EP that goes along with NFR. i might make the album disc two to NFR and delete the covers in itunes, i don't like weyes or zella

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Girl the dramatics...

i'm not being dramatic i don't like weyes or zella, they're not who i'm listening to lana for. i don't want this collab lmao it's that simple. i'm deleteing trash :noparty:

giphy.gif