Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Wish we had an actual confirmation of when White Dress is coming :oprah2:

I keep seeing “yay 14 days” and I want to get excited but like, she hasn’t said a word 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

@plastiscguy’s dads computer, fine and unbothered while Lanaboards is losing it holding its funeral: 

200.gif

Every era needs a martyr! NFR had The Tragedy of Cassette Girl (Cyberbullying! Her grandparents losing their jobs!)

Chemtrails has The Laptop Death (as fake as it might be).

Just now, conceptart47 said:

Jen Stith getting her fake zip file revenge on Lanaboards after we made fun of her wallpaper 

1-A1-C961-C-13-AA-4-F60-B586-84-B843-A52

:thumb3::thumb3: I call this friday night a success ! 

When does our Friday "Lana might feed us" countdown start?

NOT zip related but a fun tid-bit! In october I ordered the Lana mesh mask, however it was a tad too small for my face so it would fall below my nose whhenever I would speak, which is super dangerous bc covid, and I also had to position it carefully before every picture, which is annoying to say the least. However yesterday my new one arrived and it fits like a GLOVE! I can speak with it on and it stays on my face, I can now hold my very own book signing at my local mall's barns & noble :brows:

Just now, lanabanana11 said:

NOT zip related but a fun tid-bit! In october I ordered the Lana mesh mask, however it was a tad too small for my face so it would fall below my nose whhenever I would speak, which is super dangerous bc covid, and I also had to position it carefully before every picture, which is annoying to say the least. However yesterday my new one arrived and it fits like a GLOVE! I can speak with it on and it stays on my face, I can now hold my very own book signing at my local mall's barns & noble :brows:

you with your new face mask: lanabanana11

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

some of u need to apologize to ur pc's 

ezgif-3-46d0ca47494d.gif

:thumb3::thumb3: I already ran my Anti virus software :gurl:

DIdn't even download it. But being on LB felt dangerous for a sec :awkney:

3 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

yosemite trying to reach the lanaboards lipsters from within the password locked file after one of the 5 homosexuals locked ha up together with BUS

:thumb3:

Just now, archiemm said:

i KNOW u all didnt just download a random zip file off the d-word website :toofunny:

elle is gonna hate u all for this thread today

if any1 gets the password tho....

:azealia:we all snapped today. Imagine 60+ members under mod queue during the album release.:stareney: