Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

Was there one for LMLYLAW? I don’t remember 

Pretty sure there was one but don't quote me on it 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Right that's IT.

I'm tempted to start a RUCKUS in Ben's IG comments over the terrible negligence of the sis towards her fans and the frock of light-coloured material

Ruckus Lana's comments not Ben :ma:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

11 hours ago, Lentilus said:

Nah nah, the way a lot of y'all still to this day drag LFL for no good reason. Are now looking forward to Yosemite. 

It's gonna be an album highlight. And it's still LFL. :hooker: eat it. 

it's from the version of lust for life without all the ugly garbage she added like coachella white mustang cherry when the record had Malibu and was called Best American Record this isn't an outtake from LfL it's the pinnacle of her career shut ur nasty mouth kathy.

I’m checking the NZ time like my life depends on it.

its almost 6:30 pm there. In 5 and a half hours we’ll know if we’re gonna have a meltdown or a collective orgasm. :icant:

I had a dream that Lana said in an randomly posted interview that she will release White Dress tomorrow :krylie:

And then she played it for me and I cried It was beautiful 

edit; oooh and i remember that in the video she looked like in a ultraviolence music video lol 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

4 hours ago, salvatore said:

it's from the version of lust for life without all the ugly garbage she added like coachella white mustang cherry when the record had Malibu and was called Best American Record this isn't an outtake from LfL it's the pinnacle of her career shut ur nasty mouth kathy.

:whoopi:Wtf? Delete your account dude. 

9be08753415bdca5db2aa16b69351633.jpg