Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

dont tell me im the only one left in team delulu:tommy: ITS A WORLDWIDE RELEASE period

It's only makes sense, it's her serve of the decade, of COURSE it's a worldwide release!:hottie:

You all are really annoying today. What's the point on being on a discussion board if you are not going to read what other people write but just reproduce the same boring "OMG COWNTDOWN 10 MINUTOS OMGEEZ OH NOES NOTHING HAPPENED ITZ OVA!"-spam for the 101 time this era. :toofloppy:

We only have one possible "countown", which is 19,5 hours from now. That's what it said on the database. If nothing happens then "it's over" but please stop with those old games.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

22 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

You all are really annoying today. What's the point on being on a discussion board if you are not going to read what other people write but just reproduce the same boring "OMG COWNTDOWN 10 MINUTOS OMGEEZ OH NOES NOTHING HAPPENED ITZ OVA!"-spam for the 101 time this era. :toofloppy:

We only have one possible "countown", which is 19,5 hours from now. That's what it said on the database. If nothing happens then "it's over" but please stop with those old games.

no the database they were using was NZ, now that that fell through they’ve switched to US’s database. It’s not coming today/tomorrow and when it does come Lana will tease it and it won’t be a huge mystery/surprise 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, FallingCherry said:

I still can’t believe Lana is about to release her saddest song ever. We got hope is a dangerous thing in 2019 and it had her most personal and heartwrenching lyrics ever, and now according to Eclipse WD is about to dethrone it. I hope it’s out tomorrow. I first told myself I wouldn’t listen to it before the album’s out, but some stuff happened and now I kind of feel like I need it :ohno:

guys, i cant, my mind... listen to me:pray2:

at the last verse of “hope”, Lana suddenly changes her tone to a higher one, that sounds like her old singing style. it ends norman.

and in white dress, as we heard from @Eclipse, she is singing in the style of “stargirl interlude”. guess what, that’s the high one, like she used to sing in her first years of carrier. AND SHE IS SINGING ABOUT HER LIZZY DAYS. 

just like she ended norman, she starts chemtrails. i honestly love the way that she kinda continues the story by connecting ending songs with openings:wowcry:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

okay i don't know how these things work, but would white dress have its own link like chemtrails did? Since the album is already up for preorder, wouldn't it make sense for there to just be one main link where White Dress now appears listenable? Idk

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 hour ago, Roll With me said:

I think trolling us is what actually made her feel like a God

You should change your username to 'troll with me'

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven