Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I heard that Lana is ready to put that White Dress out of the closet this week:hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, salvatore said:

which songs do you think will sound like the throes of unyielding chronological progression in our lives? let's ttalk about that

salvatore for best user 2021

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

COCCARCH HAS FINALLY ARRIVED

tenor.gif

Td3.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

27 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

These final weeks are gonna pass by so fast, I just know it. March feels good, I'm optimistic!

I feel the opposite. If WD really comes out only a week before the album release, this will be the most anticlimatic, excitement-killing "close to release"-era so far.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

COCCARCH

this is soo bad :thumb3:

on the other hand we only have 18 days left so i have to start mentally preparing for the album and :legend: YOSEMITE :legend:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it