Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, majunnkie said:

i literally said who is this person, checking it on your own can’t hurt u baby:smokes3: he is actually really popular for the stans and he was always right. u can check on his timeline, he has a pinned thread with things he spilled and they were all real.

i only believe him out of all these music accounts on twitter but if u don’t -  u all can have ur everyday countdowns this week if u want to and get nothing:xgiggle:

the way you're coming for me for no reason I- lmao

I don't have twitter, you didn't say what's the account

we've had plenty of so called insiders on twitter leaking fake stuff and information on this thread, that's why I'm asking no need to be rude sweetheart :mj:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i literally asked him to get info for yall and to cure our depressed waiting abandoned asses but i guess its sometimes better to not share anything here:tommy: i tried

i was in the winter of my life 

3 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

because its not his info, he once explained that getting info on lorde or adele is really hard and he is getting it from someone else?

so he takes info from other insiders and tries to pass it off as his own info? that doesn’t make him an insider :azealia:

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

the way you're coming for me for no reason I- lmao

I don't have twitter, you didn't say what's the account

we've had plenty of so called insiders on twitter leaking fake stuff and information on this thread, that's why I'm asking no need to be rude sweetheart :mj:

oh my god then sorry, i misunderstood u completely i thought u was being sarcastic! :bebe: the account is leaksy, he is public 

8 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

if it means anything, the video for the title track was changed from "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" to "Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Music Video)" and the lyrics have posted in the description (sorry to all the "LSD" believers)

Oh my god, I hope she does this with all tracks lmao

3 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

oh my god then sorry, i misunderstood u completely i thought u was being sarcastic! :bebe: the account is leaksy, he is public 

no girl the lana smoking emote comes from being tired of twitter "insiders" on this thread that turned out to be fake, it happened a lot, wasn't being sarcastic at all

apologies accepted, all good, I'm gonna check this account

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

so he takes info from other insiders and tries to pass it off as his own info? that doesn’t make him an insider :azealia:

are u just trying to punish me because i asked some leaking account and he said that we are not getting anything this week or what- 

sorry, i caused a mess i see, never wanted to make anyone upset i am just done with sitting here, checking gays going crazy because she isn’t releasing...i was trying to get us some info

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

please something happen today im getting drunk later and i want to be hyped

well, white dress next week i guess, your welcome :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

are u just trying to punish me because i asked some leaking account and he said that we are not getting anything this week or what- 

sorry, i caused a mess i see, never wanted to make anyone upset 

You didn't! The gals over on this thread are just starved and cranky from it. Live yo best life legend!!:kiss3:

sorry, i caused a mess i see, never wanted to make anyone upset i am just done with sitting here, checking gays going crazy because she isn’t releasing...i was trying to get us some info

no im not trying to punish you. its just that so many accounts have been posted here claiming to say white dress comes out soon or some fake snippet. nothing against you it just gets annoying after a while

Spoiler

White Dress 

giphy.gif

Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

tenor.gif

Tulsa Jesus Freak 

4ca29397b03b50d448373fed70e9e80b.gif

Let Me Love You Like A Woman 

tenor.gif

Wild At Heart 

tenor.gif

Dark But Just A Game 

AbleApprehensiveDolphin-small.gif

Not All Who Wander Are Lost 

giphy.gif

Yosemite

giphy.gif

Breaking Up Slowly 

tenor.gif?itemid=12538315

Dance Till We Die 

giphy.webp

For Free 

jAUnmwq.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Methinks WD could come this Friday because the other Jack track this week (lol), St. Vincent’s “Pay Your Way in Pain” drops tomorrow on a Thursday... Unless of course that just means single #2 from Fearless (Taylor’s Version) will drop on Friday and they’re clearing the path for that... :um2:

but I’m so starving for it that I could convince myself WD may arrive at any moment

I hope the link works. It was saved by a Lana Russian site but I don't know from where. I haven't seen this posted here yet and I have no idea who posted this originally. It's a clip showing Lana breaking her arm while she practice's skating. The other person with Lana is Chuck. She falls too.

Just a small warning. It's painful to watch and I'm sure the way Lana slammed against that wall, she must have had a concussion too.

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:
  Hide contents

White Dress 

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Tulsa Jesus Freak 

tenor.gif

Wild At Heart 

tenor.gif

Dark But Just A Game 

AbleApprehensiveDolphin-small.gif

Not All Who Wander Are Lost 

giphy.gif

Yosemite

giphy.gif

Breaking Up Slowly 

tenor.gif?itemid=12538315

Dance Till We Die 

giphy.webp

For Free 

jAUnmwq.gif

I'm screaming 

the "for free" gif lmfaoooooooo

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Methinks WD could come this Friday because the other Jack track this week (lol), St. Vincent’s “Pay Your Way in Pain” drops tomorrow on a Thursday... Unless of course that just means single #2 from Fearless (Taylor’s Version) will drop on Friday and they’re clearing the path for that... :um2:

Wait are two Jack tracks supposed to come out this week? :oic3:

Just now, MrFameKills said:

Wait are two Jack tracks supposed to come out this week? :oic3:

Just St. Vincent’s is confirmed—Jack wouldn’t be on Taylor’s but since they’re close friends just surmising!

4 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:
  Reveal hidden contents

White Dress 

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Tulsa Jesus Freak 

tenor.gif

Wild At Heart 

tenor.gif