Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

so... who's excited for wild at heart, dark but just a game, not all who wander are lost, and yosemite? :hype: this album is going to be very special, i'm looking forward to listening to it for the first time, i feel like every track on the album is going to be unique, exciting, and beautiful in their own way :oprah: an album that will resonate when you're just playing it cool, when you're in love, when you're feeling introspective, and when you're feeling poetic :flutter: :heart:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I know in my gut that Breaking Up Slowly and Dance Till We Die will be all time favorite songs of mine for decades. Career Highlights I can feel it. I think we might get her strongest album yet atleast as in all the tracks being heavy hitters. Cocc is a mean lean fighting machine and it is going to pulverize all of us. I can't wait!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

hi lana! i know you're reading this... tweet about the album trailer rn or else... thank you for your understanding !!! :cuteface::cuteface:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Glad that dumpster fire has been taken out to the trash :bye:

Not All Who Wander Are Lost and Yosemite are still my top two most anticipated, nothing can change that! :gurl: And yes! They'll both serve! :hottie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I feel like this is the record Lana has been waiting to make her entire career.

Knowing that it sonically lends itself to her roots (folk, country, instruments in their most organic form), I can tell this album is going to be similar to Honeymoon in that she truly made it for herself - a vanity project of sorts! 

Of course, all her records are uncompromisingly her own but with the narrative of some of the songs that we know of (the title track craving normalcy and detailing her wishes for that, White Dress having that strong autobiographical edge, Dance Till We Die paying homage to her relationships with her personal icons like Joan Baez, Joni Mitchell, Stevie Nicks, and Courtney Love) - it seems like this album is Lana catapulting herself forward both career-wise (in that she’s really embracing it being all about the music and her words) and in her personal life.

I think after having done 6 albums with so much life experience written into them, this seventh album kind of feels like a personal reprieve for Lana where she’s truly found her group of people and is further establishing herself as one of the best singer-songwriters of our time. I cannot wait! Can’t believe it’s only 15 days! 

Me listening to Wild At Heart, Yosemite and Dark But Just a Game :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Signed up for my covid vaccine on the 18th just so I can have time off and to say I’m not feeling well aka listening to Chemtrails with no interruptions from family or work :) my excitement for this album has been hit or miss, not because I don’t think it will be good, I’m just weird... but the closer it gets the more excited I become. I NEED Lana and I’m ready. 

Can’t wait for Yosemite to beat us like a bongo. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

My folk sisters @IanadeIrey and @LemonadeHeavens when we listen to Honeymoon and AKA's little sister in 15 days

source.giff3yviFz.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, new gods said:

cheers to my fellow lipsters taking time off from work or avoiding responsibilities on the 19th to dedicate your day to listening to magnum opus

Flavor Of Love GIFs | Tenor

:wub::wub: Just got the time off approved. 4 days to exist in the world she’s about to create for us :,)