Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

The back cover is a serve of the highest order

See when you leave your talentless siblings out of your career...

THIS!! I love the back cover so so much..the serve, the power..:wowcry:

And I feel it's not appreciated enough on here:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

just a though besties...... it just occurred to me yosemite was composed by lana and i think that might be a factor why it was deemed not that good :bebe: she almost never composes songs and maybe she's not that good at it

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Has anybody made an edit of the backing the front cover?? :wat:

I tried once.. wait a moment 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

i've liked the cover since day 1:noir:

Same. I was shocked when I first saw the cover, only because she'd already posted it once and someone made a joke "imagine that's the cover" only for it to be successfully manifested months later. 

:hottie:y'all can blame whoever said that. :thumb3:

I’m not over the front and back of the ‘real’ cover are two different filters. 

And like...not even two different black and white filters :defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Also the whole "she isn't passionate about the album" talk is a stretch. When she initially announced White Hot Forever she said she wanted to drop it as a surprise aka she doesn't want to do 10 radio interviews in the span of a day like NFR. 

She still did magazine interviews, she has so far done TWO music videos with an actual budget, she went on a radio show and whatever she said torpedoed more hate against her. I wouldn't be too passionate about doing interviews after that either, doesn't mean i'd hate the album 

can yall accept she's not in love with this album, ever since interview magazine she's been wary about it and she's obviously upset she wasn't able to edit it to her liking.

"listening to the album is a fight" celeb news] Why is Trisha being so mean to everyone on BB? - Celebria - ATRL

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Same. I was shocked when I first saw the cover, only because she'd already posted it once and someone made a joke "imagine that's the cover" only for it to be successfully manifested months later. 

she never posted it before it was reviled! Someone found it hidden away in her website!

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I like the saying Maccie Dees. Rolls off the tongue in a fun way :delicious:

---

Also I don't like Neil's COCC cover either. Don't get me wrong, he's terrific but I feel like we were all so desperate for him to work with Lana again that we've basically just taken what we could get from him and called it 'amazing'

:awkney2:

um notchu gorl i expected more from you :oprah2: neils cover is gorgeous

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

58 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

same, her choice for the cover makes me question that too, not because of all the people in it, but that pic sis... 

she's acting so different towards this project, idk if it's only my personal perception, but she's acting really weird :pout:

And I really hope this doesn’t show on the album... yeah she made Pretty When You Cry on one take and it came out flawless but she’s described this album as not being “perfect”, some songs having one take, not being happy with it... it’s hard to really grasp though as the BRTHR video was so high budget and so seems the White Dress video, but the album cover still shows such a lack. Lana is shooting for that “lowkey”, i don’t care, true to the core look though and I hope it doesn’t backfire into some songs sounding like incomplete demos or interludes.

giphy.gif

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

um notchu gorl i expected more from you :oprah2: niels cover is gorgeous

Give me your worst taste title :creepna2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

The OG cover should have been the back cover, the OG back cover should have been the "White Dress" single cover, and Neil's alternative cover should have been the front cover. Period. 

The back cover to Neil’s cover should be the Chuck and Charlie shot taken on the same setting... it could still be, actually, since we haven’t seen it yet :eartha2:  I’d like it!

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Has anybody made an edit of the backing the front cover?? :wat:

I tried it once and I'm not that good at it but I like the idea :party:

io41X3x_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

GnDfIot_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

she never posted it before it was reviled! Someone found it hidden away in her website!

Ahhh yes!! Thanks for correcting legend! :wink:

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m not over the front and back of the ‘real’ cover are two different filters. 

And like...not even two different black and white filters :defeated:

That’s honestly my only complaint with it at this point. I actually have grown to somewhat like the cover, but I just can’t take the fact that it’s different filters imagine how stupid that will look on vinyl 

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Same. I was shocked when I first saw the cover, only because she'd already posted it once and someone made a joke "imagine that's the cover" only for it to.be successfully. Manifested months later. 

pls this just reminded me of something. we, as the lanaboards community, NEED to manifest dealer being on the physical formats. we literally  manifested yosemite being on the tracklist like HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN??  we can do it girls :trisha:

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

I tried it once and I'm not that good at it but I like the idea :party:

io41X3x_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

GnDfIot_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Love it though! Great job king!! 

Love it though! Great job king!! 

:kiss:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

pls this just reminded me of something. we, as the lanaboards communit, NEED to manifest dealer being on the physical formats. we literally  manifested yosemite being on the tracklist like HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN??  we can do it girls :trisha:

I've been manifesting since we found out it was cut! :legend::krylie:

i would've liked the front cover to be neils and the back cover to be of chuck and charlie in the same setting, i think that would've been so cute,

and then she could've added the horse picture as the gatefold or as a poster in the CD and vinyl, that way its cohesive and she includes everyone she loves in the album design

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e