Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I just realized something:

”I wanna leave, I’ll probably stay another year” - Heroin

”I’m ready to leave LA” - LMLYLAW 

This thought has been with her for a long time it seems! Maybe she truly will move away from LA and just go there for work? (Then again, isn’t she always working...?)

And then she leaves L.A cause she is wild at heart and weird on top  & it feels like a dark game to live there and so she wanders to Yosemite,  knowing that she isn't lost :trisha::oprah2::krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

And then she leaves L.A cause she is wild at heart and weird on top  & it feels like a dark game to live there and so she wanders to Yosemite,  knowing that she isn't lost :trisha::oprah2::krylie:

You make it sound like she's gonna join Hozier and become an ancient forest god that only shows itself to the public every four years. :brows:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

The way the hype is dead... 

bored-icegif-8.gif

Mine has been dying gradually since September. The Chemtrails music video got me excited for a few days, but I'm already dead again. The good part is that I have no expectations: Or I will be surprised - That is my bet! - or I will be indifferent. :oic3:

Note: I loved this cat. lol ?

Say you'll remember me standing in a white dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in my whitest dress, ah-ha
Whitest dress, ah-ha

Sofia Vergara - Super hot in tight white dress on Make a GIF

can she do anything... she does not give a fuck about this album n i dont blame her tbh, it was pretty much finished in 2019 (except for like 2 songs) and shes probably fed up with it:krylie: she could at least pretend that shes excited

13 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Say you'll remember me standing in a white dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in my whitest dress, ah-ha
Whitest dress, ah-ha

Did you come up with this or have I missed something? :0

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Did you come up with this or have I missed something? :0

It's from TayLord's Wildest Dreams (WIthout You remix) :wowcry:

--

Be careful what you wish for everybody! Inb4 she posts about COCC and ends with a paragraph about racism again

50 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

11 days isn't an album, but rather a bunch of unleaked songs? like, when unleaked songs we've been craving for for a long time leak, we're all so excited and we have a lot of new material to listen to, BUT nothing happens on Lana's part, for the reason that she's not behind the leaks. it kinda feels like this is what is happening right now

this is  actually a  really interesting take..i think i agree

Just a random thought: 

Since she reworked White Hot Forever into Tulsa Jesus Freak I think both songs must be inspired by a similiar thing. On the book signing she said she did Tulsa Jesus Freak in the midwest and there was a space to catch that lightening.  So I guess WHF was also about catching that lightening & feeling White Hot (Forever), she also seemed to be in a very good state of mind around the time she released NFR & probably that was when she made WHF. 

In the midwest she felt this feeling again so I guess she changed some WHF lyrics to be about the midwest & probably about her partner at that time ( but we can ignore the latter lol). So I think WHF & TJF are sonically the same & TJF is a updated version of WHF if that makes sense. Anyways looking forward to it ( TJF) since it was nearly the title track / seems to be an "updated" version of it.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Future Jazz said:

it's weird because I think this is going to be one of her best albums and the sound it seems to have really gets to me but at the same time I have a hard time getting excited because it just doesn't feel like an era :bebe: she doesn't give a fuck about anything and everything is so desert-like that I sort of get the feeling that what is going to come in 11 days isn't an album, but rather a bunch of unleaked songs? like, when unleaked songs we've been craving for for a long time leak, we're all so excited and we have a lot of new material to listen to, BUT nothing happens on Lana's part, for the reason that she's not behind the leaks. it kinda feels like this is what is happening right now

The way you put what I felt in words... I couldn't understand why I wasn't excited but this is it. And unlike when songs leak (with no snippets or teasing beforehand) we actually know when its coming and have for a while now, so it doesn't feel as... spontaneous. More like the usual teasing of songs we deal with without Lana's involvement. 

It will feel cool on the day of, but I'm afraid that I might feel "over" the album within a week, as I do with leaks. Sure they're fun to listen to sometimes, but... 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

9 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Just a random thought: 

Since she reworked White Hot Forever into Tulsa Jesus Freak I think both songs must be inspired by a similiar thing. On the book signing she said she did Tulsa Jesus Freak in the midwest and there was a space to catch that lightening.  So I guess WHF was also about catching that lightening & feeling White Hot (Forever), she also seemed to be in a very good state of mind around the time she released NFR & probably that was when she made WHF. 

In the midwest she felt this feeling again so I guess she changed some WHF lyrics to be about the midwest & probably about her partner at that time ( but we can ignore the latter lol). So I think WHF & TJF are sonically the same & TJF is a updated version of WHF if that makes sense. Anyways looking forward to it ( TJF) since it was nearly the title track / seems to be an "updated" version of it.

While I am sure there are obviously demos/versions under the title of "White Hot Forever," I don't think WHF was 'reworked' into TJF. More just the name was changed along the way, like Young and in Love into Love or Cinnamon into Cinnamon Girl. I'm guessing she decided to change the title when she picked a different song to be the title track. 

I say this since we already know the chorus of Tulsa Jesus Freak still to be "White Hot Forever" repeated, probably leading to the conclusion that the song title was simply changed rather than a full rework or update.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

7 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

While I do believe there is a demo titled "White Hot Forever," I don't think WHF was 'reworked' into TJF. More just the name was changed along the way, like Young and in Love into Love or Cinnamon into Cinnamon Girl. I'm guessing she decided to change the title when she picked a different song to be the title track. 

I would agree but I'm confused that she said that she did TJF in the midwest but announced way before that the album as White Hot Forever so I guess there was a track titled WHF and they are apparently the same song.

OiUHEXQ.jpg